Happy Bithday sweetie *J Dog*

J Dog from Hollywood undead is upset because he is missing his daughter turning three, so Vanessa takes her to the concert and his daughter runs on stage during the concert and J starts crying because he missed her.

Jorel looked down on the ground he was missing his three year old so much and it was killing him, because last night she told him he didn't love her and now she won't talk to him. He sighed George and Danny told him she would calm down and talk to him soon. He ignored them. he wanted his daughter. He took a deep breath as the band before them preformed. He desided he was going to call Vanessa and tell his daughter happy birthday. 'Hey it's Vanessa I can't come to the phone right now please leave a message after the beep.' He sighed and hung up.

It was finally their turn to play so he put his phone back in his pocket and grabbed his guitar and put a fake smile on. They started jaming singing 'We are, Day of the dead, Pour Me and How Roll' Half way threw the song the crowed awed and then Jorel felt a impacted to his leg. He looked down and saw the dark brown hair his daughter had. J took his guitar off and set it down before picking her up holding her tight.

"Daddy I missed you"

"Y/N" J said still in shock.

"Daddy"

"Oh sweetie I missed you" He said.

A tear came down his eyes and he started to cry. Y/n Looked up at her father and gentally wiped his eyes. He smiled down at her. Jordan walked over and She glared playfuly at him.

"Pirate may Charlie"

The crowed roared in laugter as Y/N swatted at Jordan. Vanessa walked out and took Y/n that's just what he needed waas to see her smiling face and dark brown eyes. The set ened and J raced off picking up his daughter kissing her cheek.