Not Giving Up On You *Austin Carlile*

Y/n and Austin got into a fight and he said thing he shouldn't have and makes her feel useless and she looks up at him and ask him 'so you are giving up on me now' and he looks at her and grabs her and just holds her repeating the chorus for never giving up.

"I don't see why you think I am at fault when she was the one at fault"

"Y/N you hit her in the face in public"

"She started it what did you want me to do roll over and act all obedient"

"No Y/n but you didn't need to hit her in the face in front of everyone"

"YOU ARE UNBELEAVEABLE!"

"HOW AM I UNBELEVEABLE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WENT OFF THE DEEP END ARMS SWINGING"

"SO YOU COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING"

"I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS YOU ARE BEING A BITCH"

Those words pierced her heart. She looked up at Austin with teary (Y/E/C). His eyes soften and she sniffles. Austin looked at her as she backed away from him, until her back hit he wall. 

"So you finally gave up on me now huh?"

"What?"

"You gave up huh"

Her cheeks were stained with tears and Austin felt his eyes burn. He grabbed her and pulled her into his arms and made her look into his eyes. she latched onto him and cried.

"I will never give up at all I love you so much"