Opposites attract *Josh Balz*

You are nothing like Balz your more bubbly and loves bright colors and dresses and hates violence while Balz wears all black and will not hesitate to beat someone up for you, and she brings him home to meet her parents and they don't approve then Josh says he would never hurt her and would never stop proving to her that he loves her and at the end her parents approve of him.

*Balz's Pov*

Y/N walked beside me with a bright red dress on. She twirled around me as I chucked. People always faces a looks while we are together.

"Hey Joshy"

"Yes dear"

"Are you nervous about meeting my parents"

"A little"

"I will be with you forever" she said

"Thanks baby I love you" I said

"Come on" she said grabbing my hand running to the car.

~time skip~

We sat on the couch of her parents house. The sat opposite of us and just looked at us.

" So Joshua what is it you do?

"I'm in a band"

"Oh Do you drink" her mom asked me.

" I'm straight edge that means I don't drink or smoke Ma'am"

"Is this true?"

"yes dad" Y/n replied

"Do you plan on marrying our daughter"

"With your promotion"

" I'm afraid that is something you will never get" her dad said

I looked at Y/N she looked heart broken I felt y heart break and my blood boil.

"how could you say that?"
hush this is the kind of guy you want to be with?"

yes

"Well I won't allow it"

With all due respect sir. You know nothing about me you don't know the love I feel for her. What I would do for her I would die for her I would go to jail for her. I would do anything for her. I love her with all my heart and I know my look that's what throws you off with all my tattoos my black hair and piercings but that is Who I am and she respects Who I am and I respect who she is I support her in every way. If you say that I can't be with her I'm sorry sir but that's one thing. I won't listen to she's the love of my life and I'm not letting her go"

I said Y/N looked shocked. She turned and hugged me crying on my shoulder I held her telling I love her. She held me tighter than I thought she could.

"Congratulations Joshua that speech is just what we were needed. to hear we're glad that you are willing to stand up for her despite what her father will say you're a true man and we respect that we approve of you and when you do plan on marrying her we will let you we're glad you're a man who cares about his girl"

"Thank you" I said.

"Well we do expect to we you on holidays and family reunions"

"Of course"