James Cassel painful goodbye

This is kind of based off the song miles away by Memphis May Fire Miles Away

James's Pov

I looked at my girlfriend Molly as she held my hand at the air port. Her long dirty blond hair covering some of her face. I pushed back some of her hair and kissed her cheek. I knew it got harder for me to leave her she was so perfect to me.

"I will be back in a few months alright my Love. I wish I didn't have to leave you" I said.

She looks at me with a fake smile.I knew everytime I got on the bus or on the plain to leave for tour she seemed to fall apart more.

"Baby I will be fine" She said.

She looks to the side as I saw a tear slip from her eyes and I knew she wouldn't be fine at all. I pulled her to me hugging her tightly.

"Love come on. I will be back in no time so I can hold you tight" I said.

"I know" she said hardley above a whisper.

"I love you if you miss me just call" I said.

That seemed to be all it took before she started to break down. She threw her arms around my neck. I put my hands on the back of her head. She burrowed her head in my neck. I let he say like that until she had stopped crying and the plains were called.

"My love I have some thing I will ask you when I get home" I said.

I kissed her on last time and turned to get on my plain with my band. She waved bye to me one more time. Her smile dropped. It took all I had not to run off the plane, wrap my arms around her and hold her forever