Look At Me *Jinxx*

Jinxx has been distant from his girlfriend since they got into a fight about him never being home. She tries to do everything thing to get him to tell her what's going on with him or to even just talk to her. But he won't even look at her until she starts balling when he leaving to go to Ashley's for a party.

As the sun slipped in through the curtains and into Y/n's eyes she stired awake and looked to her side seeing Jinxx sleeping. It was surprising he didn't have his arm wrapped around her. His facial expression was relaxed he seemed so peaceful and calm like an angel sleeping. She ran her fingers down his cheek. He pressed his face against her palm and she smiled softly he looked so sweet sleeping not a frown or a creased eyebrow. She got up and walked to the bathroom. She got her shower and was putting her clothes on and was brushing her hair when Jinxx walked into brush his teeth. She looked up at him

"Good Morning Jinxxy"

"Morning." he said bluntly before doing what he was in there to do.

She sighed and walked down the stairs. she didn't like the quietness in the house it didn't feel right in fact. She walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Jinxx came down and plopped on the other side of her not saying a word. she felt her eyes burn.

"I'm going to a party Ash is having"

"Oh"

He looked at her and rolled his eyes. Did he hate her that much she thought. She tried to scoot closer to him but he moved further away from her. She finally gave up and stood up and walked away from him up stair and started to cry how could her own fiance hate her so much after a dumb fight that didn't ended up that bad. It ended with the both of them in there bedroom, and now he wasn't talking to her or even letting her touch him.

"Jinxx I am so sorry I love you why do you hate me?" She sobbed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinxx was ready to go and had his hand on the door when small arms wrapped around his waist. He pulled her from him as she got sadder.

"JINXXY WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?!?!"

Jinxx looked at her with shock and was discussed that she thought he hated her. She fell to her knees sobbing like a child. Jinxx crouched down and picked her up. She looked up at him as he sat her on the couch.

"I could never hate you I love you so much"

"You do"

"Yes babe I love you"

"I love you to"