Vic For Destiny

Destiny's Pov

I sat by Tony he was watch TV when Jaime jumps onto my lap. He rested his head on Tony's lap and had his feet on my lap.  He leaned up so he was face to face with me and liked my nose.

"EW JAIME YOU SICKO VIC"

Vic walked in laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"Jaime get yourself up off me right meow brown cow." I said. (My brother told me and my sisters that)

Jaime looks at me with a serious look. I looked right back at him. He leaned in so he was face to face with me and licked my nose.

"Eww sicko Vic" I yelled

Vic laughed at us. Tony laughed and laid his head on Mikes shoulder. My phone rang I looked at it.  It was my boyfriend Frank.

~You should come over my girlfriend is with her brother and his friends we can go a couple rounds~  Frank

I felt tears come down my face and I shoved Jaime's legs off me and ran to my room and started to sob hard. I heard a knock on my door. I wiped my eyes and walked over to the door. Vic stood there with my phone and a stern look. I looked at him.

"Vic" I crocked.

He grabbed my arms and held me tight.

"He is an idiot I texted him for you"

I grabbed my phone. ~Hey check your contact Asshole~ Dest the Turtle

I looked at him and hugged him tighter.

"Destiny I love you I always have I told Tony and he said if you want I would like to ask you to be my girlfriend" Vic said.

I looked into his gorgeous brown eyes and kissed him with all my might. He kissed me back. Our phones beeped. We looked.

@ptvjaime ~finally they are together @piercethevic and @Desttheturtle love these two~

We laughed and kissed again. I finally got the man I love