I still love you *Bret Von Dehl*

Bret loves his daughter no mistaking that but he doesn't quite know how to deal with a 13 year old daughter that is getting out of hand so one day he spanks her and she looks at him like he is the devil.

Bret's Pov

Ray dropped me off at the house. I was beyond nerves because I was trusting her to be alone buy herself for an hour while I finished up at the studio. I opened the door fearing the worse. I walked in and the house the same way as I left it. I quietly closed the door and looked in the living room. I was honestly happy at the moment but that was very short lived.

I walked up the stairs and opened the door to her room and I felt the anger build inside of me I was seeing red at this point. My trust was broken twice at once. She had boys over and she was smoking God knows what.

"Y/N!"

"D-Dad I can explain"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE"

"DAD"

"YOU BE QUITE"

The two boys ran out of the room and down the stair running out the door like the devil was after them. My daughter tried to run out of the room but I grabbed her arm bringing my hand down onto her butt. She cried and looked at me like I was the devil. I walked out of the room to my room and slammed my door.

I know I should have been upset that my daughter thinks I'm Satan. I sat on my bed and just looked up at the ceiling. Then I heard Y/n crying. I got off my bed and opened the door and walking to the door and opening it. I walked over and sat on her bed she looked at me and throw her arms around my neck and cried. I picked her up and walked down stairs and sat on the couch. I sat her down and she looked at me. I sat down and pulled her closer to me as she cried.

"I'm sorry dad they said it would be cool and they said I could be in the in crowd if I let them come over"

"You don't need to be in the in crowd you are the world to me, JC, and Ray" I said petting her hair.

She snuggled closer to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and cuddles closer to her.

"But you are still grounded and I will be taking to to and from school from now on until I can trust you again."