Daddy's Girl *Danny Worsnop *

Danny watched as his daughter played in the backyard. it was a warm day and Danny went inside to get his daughter something to drink when he came back she was gone. He looked and saw she was in the pool when he jumped in and grabbed her pulling her up and hugged her.

"Daddy look bug"

Danny looked up from his phone at the butterfly in his daughter's hand he nodded. She loved butterflies and her room even showed the countless butterfly wall stickers everywhere in her room. He chuckled picking up his small daughter. She giggled as the butterfly flew away from them. Danny always loved his daughter she wasn't planed but he loved her none the less. He kissed her nose and placed her on the patio by the back door.

"Stay here bug"

"Yes Lad" She said with a silly smile.

"You are a cheeky kid you are definitely my daughter" Danny said running her wild hair like his.

He stepped into the kitchen from the patio door and went to the frig gabbing a beer and a Sunny D he walked back out and his daughter wasn't there. Panic set in as he dropped everything rushing straight to the pool and saw his baby girl struggling to get up. He jumped in not even thinking about it and grasped ahold of the small girl bringing her up for air. A small cough and gasped filled Danny's ears as he stood in the water that reached his chest.
He patted her back as she coughed up water and cried for her Daddy. She cried and cried as Danny slowly got out of the pool walking to the patio placing her on the Patio floor going to the pool room grabbing him and his daughter a towel. He wrapped her up and kissed her cheek. She somewhat calmed down and laid her head on his shoulder. Danny carried her in the house and told her to go get changed and then they who go to the store because he needed a new phone. He went to his room and changed his clothes and went back down to the kitchen. She came back into the kitchen in her pajamas it was about 6:40 so he picked her up as she was still a little shaken up.

"Didn't Daddy tell you to stay put mopet"

"B-b-bug"

"You saw a butterfly?"

"Ya" she cried.

"I am just happy you are safe I don't know what I would do without you"

"I sorry Daddy"

"I know baby we need to do to the store now because I need a new phone"

She nodded her head and the went to the car to go to the store he was a little angry about having to get a knew phone but he was more happy that his daughter was alive and a phone was the only thing he would have to buy. He looked back into the back seat to see she was fast a sleep. He chuckled as they pulled into the store parking lot picking her up out of her car seat and into the store so many people awed at home cute she was and the fact a father could be so good with his daughter. Little did they know that Danny just didn't care what they thought he was only worried about his daughter, and how she felt about him.