On Tour Celebrating With His Little Girl *Jame Cassell*

Asking Alexandria was on tour in Japan and they had the day off. There was a knock on the door and James went to the door and opened it there was a pause James felt a huge Smile on his face. It was Brandy. He felt his heart swell with happiness as he also saw little hands wrapped around Brandy's leg. James hugged her and kissed her.

"What are you doing here"

"Well for someones birthday all she wanted was to spend it with her father"

James looked behind Brandy and saw his little girl holding her leg. He crouched down and the little girl jumped into his arms and started to cry tears of joy as James stood up holding the small crying child. She held onto him as if he was going to disappear at any moment.

"DADDY" the little girl cried.

"Awe my baby girl did you miss me?" He asked.

She nodded her head fiercely and started to cry more. James was so happy that she was there and she actually got to see her and hold her tightly in his arms. She finally stopped crying and just held onto the her father as she hid her face in his neck.

"Come on let's get into the bus" James said grabbing his daughter suitcase as Brandy grabbed her own.

They walked into the bus and were greeted by Ben chasing Denis around the bus because he had his phone. Denis Stopped almost running into James, his daughter, Brandy. Ben tackled Denis and grabbed his phone. He laughed in victory The little girl looked at her dad.

"Daddy I missed you"

"I missed you too"

She looked at Denis and waved. The other guys greeted the little girl and told her happy birthday. She smiled and still held James. They all sat down and the little girl still wouldn't move. James went to pry her off but she started to cry. James spun the child around so she was facing the others.

"Stay here I got go talk to your mum play with Cameron" James said.

He handing her to Cameron who was nibbling on a Pocky stick. He an walked out side with Brandy. The little girl looked up at Cameron and he handed her a Pocky stick.

"Denis I dare you to share this Pocky stick with me mate"

Denis thought for a moment and nodded going to Ben and they both started to nibble on the pocky getting closer to each other then their lip touched and they quickly pulled away. Both guys fell to the ground cracking up laughing. The little girl put the pocky in her mouth and looked at Cameron. He caught on quick.

"Damn you two look what you did" Cameron said.

James's laugh erupted drone the side. Cameron snapped half off and ate it giving the girl a kiss on the cheek. The girl walked over to Denis rasing her arms. Denis lifted her up kissing her cheek. The girl smiled and clapped her hands.

"Awe Denis has a girlfriend" Cameron said.

"No I Ben"

The whole Band laughed placing his hat on the girl's head. James took her hand and walked outside with her and they went shopping having father daughter time. When they arrived at the tour bus she was sleeping in James's arms. He opened the door as everyone was on their phones and Brandy was sleeping in his bunk.

"Happy Birthday Love"