Dumb Dad Part 1 *Charlie Scene*

"Daddy wait" Snow yelled running after her father.

"Hurry up we need to get stuff before Jill get's home I want to suprise her"

"But Daddy you'r walking too fast" She said trying to keep up.

"Hurry up Snow your brother's not that slow"

"He not my brother"

"That's not nice to say" Jorden said walking.

"Now sit right here and I will be right back"

"I hate you" Jason her stepbrother said.

"So"

"Your daddy doesn't love you"

"Yes he does"

"I want that" he said pointed at snow's necklace that said little Scene on it

"No my daddy got this for me" She said holding it.

"GIVE ME" HE screams

"NO"

Jason grabbed the necklace and pulled it snapping it. Snow's hand went up and smacked the kid. Jordan walked out and saw snow smack the kid. Jordan was furious.

"SNOW come here right now" Jordan yelled.

Snow looked down at the necklace and picked it up. She looked up at Jordan and he saw the tears he ignored them and grabbed her arm. She smack Jordan and picked up the necklace and took off running. Jordan was shocked.

"SNOW NO COME BACK"

Snow ran and Ran she looked up and hid in the bathroom hidding under the sink. She softly cried. She held the necklace and felt so hurt. Jason was right she thought.

"Snow"

She looked up and saw Vanessa. She threw herself into Vanessa's arms. Vanessa brought herout of the bathroom and she saw J dog. She held onto Vanessa and J pulled her into his arms. She cried.

"Daddy hates me" She sobbed