Never Giving Up (Alan Ashby)

Y/n has a nightmare that Alan and Y/n fight and Alan leave and gets hurt and his last words to each other were I gave up on you a long time ago. When she wakes up Alan is home and holds her wispering that that will never happen.

The screaming and yelling was all people heard from the house of Alan and his long time girlfriend. They didn't remember what they were arguing about anymore but they still argued over something dumb. Alan have a short temper picked up a picture frame and threw it only a few inches away from where his girlfriend stood. She stopped and looked at him. tears running down her cheeks and scratch where the glass shard flew back and hit her.

"Get Out Alan Get Out"

"Fine I will I hate you We are done forever and never get back together with you" He screamed

He opened the door and slammed it shut there was a loud bang bang. Y/n dropped what She was doing and ran outside on the ground laid all bloody was Alan.

"Alan" she screamed running to him.

The ambulance not far off. Alan looked up at her with glassy eyes. Alan coughed a few times before looking at her.

"I gave up on you along time again, but staid with you and look to where that lead me"

She was shocked. He glared up at him before he took his last breath. Y/n bolted up right from her bed and looked over to see her ginger boyfriend laying in the bed. She threw her arms around him.

"I'm sorry" she whispers.

"You know I never gave up on you and never will" Alan said kissing on the lips