Deadly Kiss *Ben Bruce*

this is based of Dear in sanity like when Danny was in the Ambulance and Ben was screaming and panicking. Ben's girlfriend is outside the building of the concert and she drinks something posion and the ambulance comes and ben Freaks out in the Amulance screaming at the Parimetic. (WARNING DOUBLE DEATHS I am sorry)

Ben's Pov

(Y/N) stood on the side of the road arguing with me. I screamed back at her as she started to cry and say she hated me. she was upset at me for telling her I needed some space she was always with even though I haven't seen her in 6 months.

"Well Ben then I will leave you to be in your band" She said.

She turned around and walks across the street I followed behind her as she ignored me and took a sip of her fizzy drink. She stoped dead in her tracks and falls to the ground and she starts to shake.

"Baby stop playing it's not funny"

"Call an Ambulance!!!"

"Ben what happened"

"Call an Ambulance (Y/N) shaking and foams coing out of her mouth"

The Ambulance raced o the scene and put her inside the amubulance. I jumped inside with her as I started to freak out.

"Sir you need to calm down"

"What's going on? what's happening? (Y/N)! (Y/N)! What the is f*** the going on? Is she going to be okay? What are we going to do? Hang on Baby" I screamed.

The Perimectic person grabbed the air thing and put it over her mouth I shoved it out of the way putting my mouth to hers trying to make her breathe when I started to not be able to breathe I pulled myself to her laying on the gurnie with her holding her. I started to close my eyes.

Danny's Pov

we arived at the hospitle when all of a sudden the doctor came out to the waiting room. We ran up to the doctor.

"I am so sorry both paisents are dead"

"What only (Y/N) was poisoned what are you talking about both are dead"

"Mr. Bruce and Ms. (L/N) both had a leathal dose of Poison once it entered their body there was no saving them we are sorry"

I looked at the doctor. I fell to my knees and the other guys started to cry. I looked at the Doctor.

~Time Skip to Ben and Y/n funeral~

"Danny you may speak"

"I myself and the band will turley miss Ben and (Y/N) and we will do everything in our power to find who ever did this"