• 12 •

• Just a warning abuse/torture is going to be in in this chapter '~' will be at where it starts and ends •

Dominic sat behind his desk and looked up the number of one of the French mafia leaders.  Once he found it he called and after a few rings they answer.

"Bonjour?"

"Pierre, it's Dominic."  He spoke, his tone urgent.

"Ah yes, Dominic, how can I help you?"

"As much as I want this to be 'do you want to meet up over some coffee?' call, it can't.  It's my baby sister, she's been kidnapped."

"Merda(shit).  How can I help Dominic?"

"I'm not even 100% sure...are you buying someone or something soon?" He asked hopefully.

"No, I'm sorry. I don't buy people you know this."

"Shit! I need to go." Before Pierre could answer Dominic threw his phone across the room.

Meanwhile

Othello woke up in a dark cell. She looked around and a cell across from her and could faintly make out a shape of a human, before she could call out to them a large figure stood in her way.

"H- hello?"

"I was right...you are a beautiful girl." The voice said creepily.  They walked closer towards Othello as her body was shaking in fear.  "How rude of my self, my name is Luke Cris."

"Can- can I- I go home now? My- my br- brother and my Lucifer is waiting for me." She said.

~
Suddenly his face darkened in anger.  He stomped over to her and roughly grabbed her hair and yanked her up.

"You bitch.  You're not going anywhere." 

He let go of her hair and then slapped her face causing her to yelp.  Her own hand shot up to her cheek feeling the sting of the hit.  At this point her face was covered in tears caused by pain.

"Pl- ple- please stop!  I- I- I didn't do any- anything!"

He bend town and then punched her face, not hard enough to break anything but hard enough to make her cry harder.

"Stop talking."  He spat on her.  "I'll be back down later."  He said and stomped off.
~
She curled her body in a ball and cried. Her face was bruised. Soon she cried herself to sleep. What felt like a few hours later, when it was only 15 minutes maximum, the cell door slammed open. She jumped up and looked at the person who walked in. Suddenly her eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Miss. Lee!  You're here!  Can we go home now, I don't like it here."  She was about to speak again but felt another slap to her cheek.

"Ugh, I'm not here to 'save you' I'm just here to make sure you eat."  Only then did Othello realize that she had a plate with toast a small cup of peanut butter on it and a bottle of water.  Othellos eyes fogged with tears again.  "You're 18 grow up!"  She shouted.

She threw the plate on the ground along with the bottle and left the room. Othello sat there, shocked. More tears ran down her face and then reality hit: she doesn't have her brother, she doesn't have her Lucifer, she doesn't know where she is, the lady who she grew up with just slapped and yelled at her, she was kidnapped.

Back with Lucifer

Lucifer walked back and forth in Dominics office.  Dominic sat behind his desk and glared at the phone.

"What did you even do to make him hate you so much?"  Lucifer asked.

"I might have, um, sleptwithhismomandexgirlfriend."  He mumbled out.

"I'm sorry...you what!?"

"I said I slept with his mom and ex girlfriend!"  Lucifer looked at the dumbass in front of her.

"Please tell me they weren't dating when you did it."  Dominic looked down in shame.  "You- what was going through your head when you did that."

"I don't even know!  I know that I was horny and then his mom and girlfriend, who I didn't know that she was his girlfriend I thought she was his sister, we're talking in the kitchen one night at a ball and then I walked in and then one thing led to another.  Then his father and him barged into the room when we were putting our clothes back on." Lucifer stared at him. "I know I messed up, I don't know what I was thinking!"

Lucifer paced back and forward muttering under her breath, as Dominic looked back at the phone. He took a deep breath and then called the number. The phone rang once and no one answered. He called again and it rang, yet no one answered. He tried again and on the last ring the other male picked up.

"What." He snapped.

"Alexandre, how are you?"

"What the hell do you fucking want Blue?  Wait, let me guess, you want to see if you can see my mom again?"

"How many times do I need to say I'm sorry!?  That's not even why I'm calling, I have a question."  The was a long pause before Alexandre spoke again.

"What?"

"Have you bought someone or something?"

"What?  No, why?"

"My sister, she's been kidnapped."

"So you think I did it?"  He snapped again.

"No not at first!  The rat told us that the kidnappers were sold her to a mafia boss in France."

"Oh, still hate your guts but no, I haven't bought anyone.  You're rat lied."

"I see that...again I'm sorry." Before Alexandre could respond Dominic quickly hung up the phone and looked up at Lucifer. "He lied. Neither of the French mafia leaders knew what I was talking about."

Something in Lucifer changed, the energy in the entire warehouse changed, it felt deadly. Everyone in the warehouse felt it. She was mad, pissed. Without saying anything she walked out of the office and towards the room that had the liar in there.  His first mistake was that he put someone Lucifer cared about at risk, the second was he lied to her.  Now she's going to make him pay and no one will be able to stop her.