Chapter-4

Saying this Jiang Cheng walk inside the room. Others seniors also follow him. Wen Qing for the entire time keep looking at Jiang Cheng thinking how much he change over time.

Yanli, Jin Zixuan and children in meantime narrates the entire story. Everyone gets shocked but one voice startle them all.

“Meng Yao, how dare he?” Everyone turn around and see Nie Mingjue standing.

Three children quickly hide behind their grandparents holding onto their arms when they see angry Nie Mingjue walking towards them. Yanli greet him asking, “When did you return brother?”

Nie Mingjue, “When you were narrating the whole story”.

Jin Zixuan greets him, “Big brother you are back”.

Nie Mingjue greet elders and couple. He look at three children hiding and ask, “Who are they?”

Three children taking the que introduce themselves. Nie Mingjue gets shock and ask, “Isn’t he your son Jin Zixuan”.

Jin Zixuan nod and introduce the relationship of three children. Nie Mingjue, “How did they came here?”

Yanli, “Not only them. There are others too”.

Nie Mingjue, “Others?”

Jin Zixuan, “Yes, they all are inside. Let me walk you to them”.

They both walk inside and Nie Mingjue gets shock seeing Xichen standing in front of him. Nie Mingjue, “Brother Xichen?”

Said person turn around and get surprise. He walk to Nie Mingjue, “Brother”.

Nie Mingjue hug him tight. Xichen also hug him calling, “Brother you are here. I am sorry for not believing you when you try to tell me about Meng Yao. I am sorry”.

Nie Mingjue, “It is not your fault. People like you are hard to find. Bad people like them always take advantage of good people like you”.

Xichen, “Brother”. Nie Mingjue, “I know Xichen. Let’s forget and talk about my brother”.

Saying this he drag Xichen with him. Lan Zhan keep looking at his brother. Wei Ying hold Lan Zhan hand, “Brother-in-law will be alright”. Lan Zhan nods to him. 

Nie Mingjue, “So tell me brother how are you and how is Huaisang? Is he doing well?”

Xichen smiling, “He is doing good Da-ge. Now he is Nie clan leader and managing it very well. You underestimate him brother.

He loves you a lot and to give you justice he make everyone pay for their sin they committed. He may not use saber but he definitely know how to use his brain”.

Nie Mingjue, “I get to know what he did with you all. I am sorry on his behalf Xichen”.

Xichen, “No brother I never see him as a player. He does what he think is right. He open my eyes and make see things that I should have sense earlier that he was a threat to all of us.

He makes my brother happy by giving him his love back. I am grateful to him”.

Nie Mingjue feels proud listening to Nie Huaisang praise from Xichen. “Still I have to break his legs for playing like this.

He should have use another method to punish wrong for their sins. Xichen you really is kind. I am proud of Huaisang. I was right to choose him as my heir”.

Like this, they both keep talking with each other about other things. 
They all talk with each other but did not reach any conclusion.

Children were playing with their grandparents. They tell them story of their childhood. They also spoil them by serving many sweets and snacks. Who were they to deny.

When Sizhui wants to say no Qingheng Jun act and spoil him calling him “Grandson, won’t you eat this?” Sizhui smiling eat them.

Like this, they all have dinner and they left for Jin Zixuan house. Wen Qing is driving the car suddenly her phone rang. She picks up the call answering, “Yes what happen?”

After talking for a minute, she gets tense asking, “Are you sure she is not there? Did you check all the wards?”