Chapter-2

Everyone turn around and this time see Jin Zixuan standing. Jin Zixuan also gets surprised seeing everyone standing in front of him.

He stammering ask, “How come you all are here?”

Yanli walk to Jin Zixuan and hold his arm, “When I came to take Jasmine out for walk, they all were here”.

Jin Zixuan nod asking, “Please come inside”.

Yanli, “Yes come inside”.

They all nod and silently walk the house. Jiang Cheng walk beside Jin Ling holding his hand.

Once they all walk inside Jin Zixuan, make them sit on chairs. Yanli bring water for them.

Everyone notice the interior. Wei Ying, “Shijie where are we?”

Yanli, “You all are in future. You first drink some water then I will tell you everything in details”.

Jin Ling for the entire time keep staring at his parents. Yanli feeling stare on her turn to Jin Ling and notice his golden color robes.

She ask, “Who are you? I feel as if I know you”.

Jin Ling not able to control himself anymore run to Yanli and hug her tight. He start crying.

Yanli and Jin Zixuan gets shocked. Yanli pats his head slowly speaking “I am here”.

Jin Ling, “A-Niang”.

This time couple froze in when they hear Jin Ling calling Yanli mother.

Yanli look towards Jin Zixuan. Jin Ling, “I miss you A-Niang”.

Jin Zixuan, “What did you say?”

Jin Ling turn to his dad speaking, “A-die”.

Jin Zixuan not able to control himself hug Jin Ling tightly. Tears roll down his eyes. Jiang Cheng, Wei Ying and Jingyi three of them get emotional and tears roll down their eyes.

Jiang Cheng, “A-Ling is just like you shijie kind heart but he like his father too full of pride”. Yanli smile and pats Jin Ling head.

Jingyi, “Yes he is young mistress in our group”.

Jin Ling, “Who are you calling mistress? A-Die Jingyi is teasing me”.

Jingyi, “See now even you complain to your father”.

Yanli smile asking, “Who are you?” Jingyi bow to them and introduce himself.

Yanli, “How did you all come here?”

Jiang Cheng, “It is all thanks to these three idiots. They use Wei Ying new talisman because of which we all are here. By the way where are we?”

Jin Zixuan, “You all are in future”.

Lan Xichen, “Future?”

Jin Zixuan, “Yes future which is far away from cultivation world. Here we all are mortals.

People here does not know about cultivation at all. There are no demons either. Only bad people”.

Jin Ling, “What do you mean A-die?”

However, before Jin Zixuan tell them anything Yanli stop, “Okay stop. Tell them later. I am sure they all are tired from travelling. Let us talk tomorrow in morning. Let them rest for now”.

Jin Zixuan nod and show them their respective room. Thanks to god, he has big house. “You all rest for now. I am sure you all many question in your mind right now but these all can wait until tomorrow morning”.

He walks to Jin Ling and ask him to remove his coat. Jin Ling gets confused and ask, “What is coat A-die?”

Jin Zixuan smile and remove his coat. Likewise, he explain other clothes name for them to distinguish and use.

Later, he tell them how to use bathroom to wash and use. Everyone gets shocked with the technology.

Wei Ying, “People really has cultivated so much”. Others silently nod with him.

After that, they all walk to their respective room and get freshen up and sleep.