Chapter-20

Everyone gets stunned hearing Granny Wen answer. Yu Ziyuan, “What nonsense. We all know Wen Ruohan has two children Wen Chao and Wen Xu.

He never had daughter. If he would have we all have known about it like his two others sons”.

Jin Guangzhou, “Is she Wen Ruohan illegitimate daughter?”

Everyone glare at him meaning you do not have any right to say about it.

Granny Wen gets angry, “No she is not. She is Wen Ruohan only daughter. I was lady Wen midwife and Wen Qiao is lady Wen daughter”.

Yu Ziyuan, “Then why no one knows about her?”

Granny Wen, “Because the day she was born she was prisoned in dungeon with lady Wen by Wen Ruohan”.

This time no body get shocked because now they were used to it.

Jiang Fengmian, “Maiden Wen can you please tell us in details about young mistress Qiao”.

Granny Wen, “One year later after giving birth to young master Wen Chao madam Wen once again got pregnant.

Wen Ruohan was delighted with the news. But that happiness turn into hatred when maiden Wen, give birth to a girl. Wen Ruohan always wanted to have a boy who in future become a strong cultivator and rule the world.

I still remember the day she was born. She shines like a pearl, a beautiful pearl. She still the same shining like a pearl. However, I never knew she has such bad fate.

When Wen Ruohan get the news of baby girl he gets angry and order his people to kill young mistress.

Maiden Wen health was not good those days. She beg Wen Ruohan not to kill her daughter but he was adamant to kill her.

However seeing her wife health he agree to let her live but on one condition. She has to keep herself hide from everyone. No one will ever get to know about her existence.

Maiden Wen agree and they both were send to dungeon. Everyone was tell lie that she died because of her poor health.

Even young masters hear the same story unknown with the fact that their mother is alive.

Childe Wen Xu was send to other place to train because he was closest to maiden Wen and keep looking for her. 

For five years, they were lock in that dark place. She never see the outside world. She never knew who was her father and two elder brother.

She only knew about her mother and me. I use to visit them on daily basis. Maiden Wen teaches her about the cultivation world.

She always get curious and ask many questions.

She use to play with a thin wooden stick. It was her favorite toy. It was her brush as well as sword.

I still remember she always ask me to take her outside. She wants to see outer world and learn cultivation to protect everyone especially her mother.

She want to take her out of that dark place where there is so much light. She always wanted to shine in dark like a firefly.

However, that day never came. Since maiden Wen was weak her health start declining with time.

She start remaining sick. At last, I inform Wen Ruohan about her health but that was the biggest mistake of mine.

The day he get to know about maiden Wen health, he take her to his chamber leaving A-Qiao alone.

That day she gets to know Wen Ruohan is her A-die. She called for her but that person did not glance at her for once.

He ask me to leave that place and threaten me to kill my family. To save A-Qing and A-Ning I leave the place. I leave five-year-old A-Qiao alone in that dark place to die.