Chapter-17

During evening, Rao Hong slowly walk around the open area. Nie Huaisang is present near the lake thinking about his brother decision.

He recall his meeting with Rao Hong. His thoughts break when he hear a familiar voice in distance.

Since Rao Hong injuries were still fresh, she easily keep losing her footing.

Nie Huaisang walk in the direction of sound and see Rao Hong. He scold her, “You should rest in your room. Your wounds are still fresh”.

Rao Hong look up and see her future husband standing in front of her. Nie Huaisang hold her hand and make her seat on nearby big rock.

Rao Hong pouting, “I was getting bored in room. There is so silence here”.

Nie Huaisang, “This is how Gusu is. Silent and pure”.

Rao Hong, “You do not get bored here?”

Nie Huaisang, “We are here to study from master Lan Qiren. Not to reside”.

Rao Hong, “Hmm”. Both of them remain silent for a minute not knowing what to say.

Rao Hong, “Thank you for your advice and sorry about the words I say about Nie clan leader”.

Nie Huaisang, “It is alright. If I were you I would also have say not to this marriage”.

Rao Hong, “Are you okay with this decision?”

Nie Huaisang, “Yes since my brother is the one who decide for me. He always take right decision for me”.

Rao Hong, “My sister too”.

Nie Huaisang keep hiding himself behind his fan. Rao Hong notice this, “You always carry this fan with you?”

MNie Huaisang, “Yes, I like to collect art and calligraphy pieces. What you like to do?”

Like this, they both keep talking with each other. Other couple notice them talking and leave them alone wanting them to build their relationship.

Wei Ying clinging on Lan Zhan arm, “I am happy Nie brother also get his love partner”.

Jiang Cheng, “But it feels and seems really strange. All these things never happened in past”.

Jin Zixuan, “Maybe we all are back that’s why all these things are happening”.

Wei Ying, “I think this all his happening because of Zewe Jun”.

Jiang Yanli, “Zewe Jun?”

Wei Ying, “Yes think carefully. If not for children wanting a bride for Zewe Jun and Jiang Cheng we will never get this chance to redeem my mistakes”.

Jiang Cheng, “It was not your mistake shidi”.

Wen Qing, “But questions still remain the same who is Zewe Jun love partner?”

Wei Ying, “That we need to find because the only person who knows about him or her is Zewe Jun and he does not remember the future.

Lan Zhan you tell me what kind of love partner Zewe Jun will have?” Lan Zhan remain silent.

Wei Ying, “Come on Lan Zhan tell us. See at first I did not like peacock but now he loves my shijie a lot and I respect him”.

Like this, they all walk to library to talk about events.

In evening, Nie Huaisang walk to library and formally introduce Rao Hong to everyone.

Wei Ying, “Aww, look who is back with fiancée?” The new couples get shy.