Chapter-14

Wei Wuxian turn around surprised. He face Lan Zhan asking with his eyes, does father-in-law is also from future. The said person nod.

Wei Wuxian quickly sit beside Lan Zhan and bow to Qingheng Jun, “I am so much happy father”.

Qingheng Jun, “Me too son-in-law. This time make sure you do not leave your Lan Zhan, my son alone”.

Wei Wuxian, “I will not. I myself cannot afford to lose him this time. I love him”. Both gets shy.

Qingheng Jun smile, “Good”.

Wei Ying gets confused and ask, “How come you know everything? Does uncle and aunt also remember?

How come Zewe Jun does not remember anything”.

Lan Zhan, “Ask one question at a time Wei Ying”.

Wei Ying pouting, “Sorry but I am really confused”.

Qingheng Jun, “Maybe something happen that led to these things”.

Wei Ying, “I think this all related to Zewe Jun. I am sure he found his soulmate already”.

Qingheng Jun, “Really you think like that?”

Wei Wuxian simply nod. All of them stop when they hear knock.

Lan Zhan, “Who?”

Lan Xichen walk inside answering, “Wangji it is me”.

Qingheng Jun, “Son come inside”.

Lan Xichen take his seat next to father. Wei Ying, “I should take my leave”.

Saying this he quickly walk out of Jingshi not wanting to disturb their family time.

Qingheng Jun, “A-Huan what you think about childe Wei?” 

Lan Xichen, “He is a good person and I think Wangji like him too”.

He said this so that his father understand them.

Qingheng Jun smiling, “Do not worry A-Huan I will not separate them. I can see that too. They look cute together right?”

Lan Xichen nod. Likewise, they keep talking about Wangji. Lan Zhan remain silent embarrassed.

Next morning, as usual classes continue in Orchid room. After classes, as usual Lan Zhan and Wei Ying group discuss about the yin iron and Wen Ruohan.

Lan Xichen in meanwhile call for Nie Huaisang.

Nie Huaisang, “Brother Xichen you called me?”

Lan Xichen nod and ask him to take seat, “Huaisang you like to collect fan and design them right? I heard from Er-ge you are good in art and calligraphy”.

Nie Huaisang open his fan and hide his face.

Xichen, “No need to hide from me. Tell me”.

Huaisang, “Yes Er-ge but do not tell Da-ge I spend my time here in designing them or else he is going to break my legs”.

Xichen smiling, “Do not worry, I have find a way for you to cultivate your skills.

You can use this method to fight with others and can help da-ge to control his temperament too".

Huaisang, “Really?” Xichen, “Yes and do not worry I will talk with your da-ge about this cultivation method”.

Huaisang, “Thank you Er-ge”.

Xichen, “Then I will personally train you from tomorrow onwards”.

Huaisang nod and ask about the new cultivation technique.