Chapter-8

Lan Zhan notice Lan Xichen thinking something. He ask him, “Xiongzhang what happen?”

Lan Xichen, “I met reincarnated Xiao Xingchen with Xue Yang”.
Wei Ying, “Really where? Do they recognize you?”

Lan Xichen, “Earlier, when I was at supermarket. I collide with them. I do not think they know me because when I called him with real name he did not respond. Yes, there was also a girl with them”.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan both look at each other.

Wei Ying, “She must be that girl. Lan Zhan what was her name? I once again forget”.

Lan Zhan, “Maiden Ah Qing”.

Wei Ying, “Yes, brother-in-law is she blind? Do you see her face?”

Lan Xichen shake his head recalling his meet with the girl answering, “No brother-in-law she was not blind because….” He suddenly stop hearing familiar words and voice. It also grabs other attention.

Song Jiyang, “Baby I am scared for our baby girl. What if one day they catch us and kill her? She does not deserve this and not when she wakes up from coma after ten years”.

Wang Haoxuan, “Do not worry baby, I will keep eyes on sir. I will not let them harm her. The day you decide to protect her, the second I decide I am with you. I will keep her safe”.

Song Jiyang, “Please do not break my trust this time or else I am going to kill you”.

Wang Haoxuan, “Not ever again baby. I have lost you once and this time I am not allowing destiny to snatch you away from me.

I will do anything you ask me just stay beside me inside my heart. I only have you and now baby girl as my family”.

Song Jiyang, “Then why did you try to catch her that day? If not for me you would have already surrender her to your boss”.

Wang Haoxuan, “Baby how many times I told you I was trying to save her”.

Song Jiyang, “By surrendering her to them who wants her dead”.

Wang Haoxuan, “They will not kill her baby”.

Song Jiyang, “You are really blind don’t you see how madly they are looking for her? It is clear they want her dead.”

Wang Haoxuan, “Baby they will not kill her because she is not an ordinary girl”.

Song Jiyang, “What do you mean?”

Wang Haoxuan, “I hear He brothers talking with boss something about her. They say she knows a big secret that will earn them huge benefit in future”.

Song Jiyang, “Really? Are you sure? You not fooling me right?”

Wang Haoxuan, “Yes I heard it myself. You know I never hide things from you baby. I think there is a big mystery behind her existence.

I have been working for them so long but I never knew about her”.

Song Jiyang, “Maybe because they keep her hidden well”.

Wang Haoxuan, “Still even He brothers were unaware of her existence and now them searching for her like madman. There is something fishy”.

Song Jiyang, “One thing still confuse me what is her relation with them?” Before Wang Haoxuan answer his phone rang. He looks at caller id indicating Song Jiyang to remain silent.

The said person nod. Wang Haoxuan talk with his boss. Once he cut the call, Song Jiyang ask, “What happen?”

Wang Haoxuan, “Sir call me. He has some news regarding our baby girl. I will go and collect information so that we can save our baby girl”.

Song Jiyang, “Then I will go home and stay beside her”. Both of them leave the restaurant silently. None of them able to see their faces to their dismay.

Wen Qing, “Were they talking about the same girl?”

Jiang Cheng, “It seems like that. They also mention He brothers”.

Wei Ying, “They did sound like Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen uncle. Are they in relationship?”

Everyone remain silent to Wei Ying question because the answer was oblivious and they all do not want Wei Ying to get angry. Lan Zhan, “Wei Ying”.

Wei Ying, “Do not worry Lan Zhan. I am not mad. Everyone deserves a second chance just like me. I just do not want him to break my uncle heart”.

Jin Zixuan, “Seriously who is this girl who cause such a ruckus in Wen’s life that they are searching for her like madman. If I remember there was no such girl in past”.

Wei Ying, “Maybe she is related to them since she keeps appearing in their life”.

Jin Yanli, “You all stop talking about them. They all were part of our past life and I do not want anyone to remember those past events.