Chapter-9

Suddenly, Jiang Cheng phone vibrates. He looks at the caller id and leave the table, “I will be back”.

Wei Ying understand who is calling. He tease him, “Is sister-in-law calling you brother?”

Jiang Cheng ignore him and talk with person. It was Wen Qing assistant.

Assistant with trembling voice, “Sir please come fast and save Dr. Qing”.

Jiang Cheng gets scared and ask, “What happen?” This grabs everyone attention.

Assistant, “Fire. Hospital caught fire. Dr. Qing is still inside. Please come fast”.
Jiang Cheng, “What? Fire”

Assistant, “Yes sir. Please come fast”.

All of them walk to him. Yanli hearing fire words speak, “Wen Qing is afraid of fire”.

Hearing Yanli words Jiang Cheng not caring for anyone run away from there. He turn deaf to everyone words.

Jiang Cheng pick car keys and walk to car. He quickly sit inside and drive to hospital.

Wei Ying, “Lan Zhan let’s go”. Lan Zhan nod.

Lan Xichen, “Wait I am also coming, Childe Jin you wait here with everyone. Someone should be here to”.

Jin Zixuan nod asking, “Be careful”.
Three of them nodding also leave and drive to hospital.

Sizhui, “Will Aunt Qing be all right? I do not want to lose her once again”.

Qingheng Jun immediately hug him speaking, “You’re soon to be uncle will save her. I am sure he will not let anything happen to her”.

Jin Ling, “I also want my aunt back”. Yanli hug him, “Your uncle will save her. I am sure he will not let her get hurt”.

After driving for half an hour, he reach hospital and see whole building is on fire. He immediately walk inside but two officers tries to stop him.

Jiang Cheng, “Let me go inside. A-Qing is inside”.

Officers keep holding onto him stopping him from going inside.

Minutes later, three of them walk around and look for Jiang Cheng. They find him arguing with two officers.

Wei Ying run to them, “Officers they need your help there. Hurry fast”.

Officers look at Jiang Cheng. Wei Ying, “I will take care of him”. Officers nod to him and leave. Jiang Cheng keep looking at him.

Wei Ying, “What are you waiting for? Let’s go inside and save my sister-in-law”.

Jiang Cheng nod and they all went inside the hospital looking for Wen Qing.

Jiang Cheng, “Wen Qing?”
Jiang Cheng quickly walk to her cabin but she is not there.

Wei Ying, “Let’s split and search for her”.

Everyone nod and look for Wen Qing. Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen passes through corridor but suddenly Lan Xichen stop when he sees a man calling for help.

Lan Xichen, “Gongzi Jiang I will help that man and look over there for Maiden Qing”.

Jiang Cheng nod and walk in opposite direction. Lan Xichen walk to men and see his leg bleeding. He look around and see bed sheet.

He tore it in thin sheets wrapping it around wound to stop bleeding. After that, he help the man walk to nearby team who rescue him. Like this, he start helping people meanwhile also looking for Wen Qing.

Jiang Cheng suddenly stop in his track when he hear Wen Qing voice, “Somebody please help”.

He immediately call for her, “A-Qing”.

Wen Qing hearing his voice yell louder, “A-Cheng. A-Cheng I am here. Please help me”.

Tracing the voice, Jiang Cheng walk towards Wen Qing and found her locked inside the room.