Chapter-13

Everyone slowly open his or her eyes and found themselves in cloud recesses room.

Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian look at each other and with first glance; they both understand they travel back in time because they were wearing Gusu sect uniform and they look young.

They quickly walk out of their room and in middle meet Jin Zixuan.

Jiang Cheng slowly asked, “You remember?”

Jin Zixuan nod asking, “What is happening?”

Wei Ying, “It seems like we are back in time”.

Jin Zixuan, “But how is this possible?”

Jiang Cheng, “Let’s first meet others and talk with each other”.

Both of them nod and walk towards Jingshi but stop when they hear Yanli calling and running towards them, “A-Cheng, A-Xian?”

She about to trip when her steps collides with stones. Jin Zixuan acting fast fly towards her and catch her in his arms.

Jiang Cheng, Wei Wuxian, “A-Jie/ Shijie”. Yanli hold onto Jin Zixuan robes to save herself. They both keep looking into each other eyes.

Wei Wuxian, “It is good this time this peacock already had feelings for shijie. He will not hurt my shijie with her words”.

Jiang Cheng, “Brother-in-law”.

Correcting Wei Wuxian, he cough to grab couple attention. Both of them immediately let go of each other feeling shy.

Jiang Yanli walk to them and hug them tight, “I am happy both of you are safe and here with me”. Minute later, she let go of the hug smiling. 

Jin Zixuan turning to Wei Ying ask, “Where is Lan Zhan?”

Realization struck Wei Ying and he immediately run to Jingshi.

Jiang Cheng, “Wei Wuxian, we are in cloud recesses and running is prohibited”.

Others also follow him. Wei Ying run past Lan Qiren who yell at him, “Wei Wuxian, running is prohibited”.

Wei Ying run back to him and salute him speaking, “Yelling is also prohibited master Lan. You should write this rule 100 times so you won’t forget in future”.

Saying this he run away from their leaving confused Lan Qiren who keeps thinking how he knows Lan clan rules.

Wei Ying rush to Jingshi and stop seeing his Lan Zhan standing in front of him with stoic face.

Wei Ying, “Lan Zhan?”

Lan Zhan, “Wei Ying”.

The said person run to him and hug him tightly clinging like a koala bear, “I love you Lan Zhan”.

Jin Zixuan, “And someone wants me to behave”.

Jiang Cheng roll his eyes. He ask, “Why we all are back and where is Zewe Jun?”

Lan Zhan, “I was going to meet Xiongzhang”.

Wei Ying, “Then we all should go there together”.

Everyone nod and walk to Hanshi. Lan Zhan, “Xiongzhang we want to meet you”. 

Lan Xichen greets them all inviting them in. He and Lan Zhan serve them all tea.

Lan Xichen, “What happen? Why are you all here? Does someone need something?”

Everyone gets surprise with his words and look at each other with one question in their mind, “Does he do not remember?”

Wei Ying, “Zewe Jun you do not remember?”

Lan Xichen smiling ask, “What should I recall childe Wei?”

He face Lan Zhan asking, “Am I forgetting something Wangji?”

Before he speak, Wei Ying cut him, “Zewe Jun we all decide to stroll at market in Caiyi town. You even promise us all you will ask for Master Lan permission”.

Lan Xichen, “Did I really make a promise like that?”