Chapter-25

Lan Xichen keep looking for her but he did not find her. He ask one of the housekeeper and they tell him she is with Madam Yu and others.

Lan Xichen in his mind, I will talk to her later when she is free. With this, he walk back to his room to inform his father about the marriage and yin iron new owners.

Qiao is with Wen Qing and Jiang Yanli. They both call tailors and take her dress measurement.

Nie Fen and Ra Hong introduce her with jewelry especially hairpin. Madam Yu is silently drinking her tea not meddling in their affairs.

Ra Hong was about to take off her pin but Qiao stop her in middle, “Can I please not change it. It belong to A-Niang and I do not want to change it”.

Madam Yu, “Let her wear it”.

Jiang Yanli, “Do not worry Qiao. We will just add artifacts in it to make it look beautiful that matches with your dress”.

Wen Qiao, “Yes we should add flower in it”.

Ra Hong, “No add sparrow bird craving in it”.

Likewise, they both start quarreling with each other. Their conversation interrupt when Jiang Cheng, Wei Ying dragging Lan Zhan along with him walk inside the room.

Madam Yu, “Have you forget your manners? Don’t I told you to ask permission before entering someone else room”.

Wei Ying, “Sorry Aunt Yu but when you will listen to this news you will also get happy”.

Jiang Cheng, “Yes A-Niang. Elders decide to….”

Madam Yu cut her in middle, “I already know. Tell others”.

Before Jiang Cheng speak Wei Ying narrates the whole thing. Every one leaving Qiao smile in excitement.

Qiao confused ask, “What happen?”

Wei Ying, “You are getting married with my brother-in-law”.

Qiao embarrassed look down not meeting anyone yes.

Jiang Yanli, “Stop teasing her A-Xian”.

Jiang Cheng, “We will take our leave A-Niang”.

Saying this he drag Wei Ying out of the room. Lan Zhan bow and leave the room. Nie Fen once start with the jewelry.

Qiao silently let them do what they want and learn how to present herself. Madam Yu tell her to be presentable in front of others since Lan clan are known for their looks and etiquettes in everything.

They finally let her go after one hour. They bow to them all and leave the room.

Qiao walk to granny and other Wens. Wen Yuan run to Qiao and hug her leg yelling, “Aunt Qiao is getting married”.

News about her marrying to elder Lan already reach everyone ears.

Qiao pick him up and walk to granny. Uncle four and others start congratulation her, “Thank you maiden Qiao for protecting us”.

“Congratulations on your marriage”.

“Elder childe Lan is a good choice. He will take care of you”.

“We are really grateful to you, Qing and Ning. Three of you really take care of us”.

Granny walk to them and pat Qiao head, “I am happy for you my child”.

Qiao, “I did right?”

Granny, “You have make best decision. He will take care of you. I believe in him”.

Qiao nod to her, “I also believe in him. I feel safe by looking in his eyes”.

Granny smile, “He is like that only. He has the warmest personality among all the heirs”.

Qiao, “I am fulfilling my promise I made to myself. I will protect you all”.

Granny, “Stop with this and go rest in your room”.

Qiao shook her head, “No, I will stay here and help you. I get bored in room”.

Uncle Four stops her, “How can we let you do work, you are going to marry Lan clan elder childe. You are going to be a Lan. These all works did not suit you”.