Chapter-15

Next morning. Wei Ying, “Lan Zhan I want to go out and stroll around the market.

Please ask Zewe Jun about it”. The said person did not pay attention to him and keep meditating.

Wei Ying pouting leave the room and walk to Xichen room. He knock on the door and walk inside when Zewe Jun allow him.

Lan Zhan also follow him knowing his tricks. “Zewe Jun since we are done with the mission and master Qiren is also not present for lectures in Gusu can we please roam around the city? I really want to look around please”.

Lan Xichen, “Yes you can childe Wei. Others can also join you freely. Wangji you also enjoy”.

Wei Ying sheepishly, “Thank you Zewe Jun I know you are kind and will allow us so I already call my shijie already to join us. Wen Qing also need a girl partner to enjoy right?”

Lan Xichen smiling nod, “It is alright childe Wei”.

Wei Ying, “One more thing Zewe Jun, you also join us please for Lan Zhan”.

Lan Xichen nod, “As you wish childe Wei”.

Wei Ying cheer and jump in excitement yelling, “Zewe Jun is the best”.

Lan Zhan sulk hearing Wei Ying words. Lan Xichen, “I am only allowing you because of Lan Wangji childe Wei”.

Wei Ying understand, “Of course. No one can say no to my cute Lan Zhan”.

Lan Zhan walk out of the room embarrassed. Wei Ying follow him teasing for getting jealous of his own brother.

One hour later, Jiang Yanli join them. They all stroll around the market.

Wei Ying jumping from one shop to other tagging Lan Zhan along with him. The said person silently following him making sure he is safe.

Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli also enjoy their own time. Wen Ning silently walk beside Wen Qing and Jiang Cheng.

Nie Huaisang, “It feels like I am being third wheel in their love time”.

Lan Xichen, “Then you also find a partner for yourself Nie Huaisang”.

Nie Huaisang gets embarrassed and hide his face behind the fan walking faster.

With a flash, he walk ahead glancing back at them. Nie Huaisang did not pay attention in front resulting him in colliding with someone.

Rao Hong was walking towards Nie Huaisang direction with her back facing him holding onto her snack, “Jie try this it is good”.

Nie Huaisang as a quick reflex drop his fan and tries to hold on person but in vain.

Rao Hong fall on ground with a thud, “Aww”. This grabs everyone attention. They all walk towards them.

Rao Fen, “A-Hong”.

Nie Huaisang and Rao Fen immediately kneel down helping Rao Hong stand up.

Rao Fen, “Are you hurt A-Hong?”

Rao Hong shakes her head and turn around facing Nie Huaisang for scolding her. “How dare you hurt my jiejie?”

Nie Huaisang remain silent struck by Rao Hong beauty. Lan Xichen cough to bring him back to present. “Miss are you alright? You are not hurt right”.

Rao Hong look towards other wanting to say more but her jiejie stop her, “Stop it A-Hong. It was your fault too”.

Rao Feng turn to Nie Huaisang and apologize, “I am sorry mister. You are not hurt right?”