Chapter-26

Wen Qing, “Qiao life is in danger. I have to find her. She does not know much about this world”.

She was about to run from there but Jiang Yanli hold her hand, “A-Qing stop. We should inform others about Qiao being missing. I do not want you to get in danger too”.

Wen Qing tries to free herself from Jiang Yanli hold, “But jie she is alone there”.
Ra Hong, “Qing-jie do not forget Qiao-jie knows how to fight. She is skilled in using sword. I am sure Nuanshi will save her”.

Jin disciples, “Yes madam Wen you should return with us and inform others”.

Wen Qing shook her head, “No, I will keep looking for her”.

Saying this she free herself from Ra Hong hold and run away from their searching for Qiao.

Jiang Yanli turn to Ra Hong, “Ra Hong you go back and inform others. I will stay with Wen Qing and look for her”.

Ra Hong nod and leave with Jin disciple. Second Jin disciple stay with other two distracting them.

Wen Qiao keep running making sure she is able to distract them from the woman. She reach isolated area towards the mountain.

Su She and his men notice her running. Su She, “Follow them”.

She look backward and see those men are still following her. Suddenly one of them throw his sword towards her leg.

Qiao stumble on her leg and fall down on ground with a thud. Taking this chance, they all surrounds her.

Leader, “Now where will you go? You think I will let you go. Since you help her run away now you will pay for her.

You are a rare beauty. You also know sword skills, they definitely going to pay high price for you. I am sure many men would like to sleep with you”.

Qiao quickly stand up trying to escape but they did not let her escape. Qiao points her Nuanshi towards them. She is afraid of the place brothel. She does not want to go there.

He keep looking at her with lustful eyes, “But looking at you I do not want to send you there I want you for myself.

How about you become my concubine. I will keep you satisfied in bed”. Saying this he was about to grab her but Qiao stab Nuanshi in his arm.

Leader wince in pain yelling, “How dare you bitch. Now I will not leave you”.

He once again attack her but stop hearing his men words. One of them notice her wearing forehead ribbon. “Sir she is wearing Lan clan leader forehead ribbon”.

Leader, “So what. Do you think I am afraid of them? Capture her. She already created lot of trouble. Today night I will make sure she beg me for mercy”.

Nodding they all attack her at once. One of them tries to grab her using her forehead ribbon but Qiao did not let anyone touch it.

Minutes later, all of them are now lying on floor injured. Qiao taking the chance run away from there in other direction.

Su She and his disciples who were after Qiao appear in front of those men and kill each of them.

Disciple, “Why did we kill them?”

Su She, “We should make it look like accident. This way no one will doubt on us”.

Qiao stop and look back to see what happen. She gets shocked seeing some other men killing all of them.

All of them see Qiao standing in a distance. Su She, “Catch her. Don’t let her escape”.

Qiao eyes widen in surprise, she tries to run but in vain. Taking this chance, they all catch Qiao and block her path not letting her escape.

Su She, “I heard about your sword skill but today I witness it myself. You are good but you cannot escape my sword. My lord ask me to kill you. You are danger to cultivation world”.

Nie Huaisang and Ra Hong quickly run inside the meeting hall grabbing everyone’s attention, “There is a problem”.