Chapter-19

Yu Ziyuan quietly walk out of her room not able to sleep. She keep thinking about this new girl.

She is sure they have never heard about her. She has so many questions in her mind that are unanswered.

Yi Ze stop walking when she sees a firefly flying towards her. A small smile decorate her face.

She remembers playing with them with her mother. She extend her hand and that firefly lands on her hand.

Unconsciously she call for her mother, “A-Niang”.

As if firefly understand her. He start flying from there in a particular direction. She start following it quickly expecting to meet her mother.

She stop running when she sees a woman in distance with her back facing. She gets happy and call for her attention, “A-Niang”.

She quickly walk towards her wiping her tears. Yu Ziyuan hearing a girl voice turn around curious.

Yi Ze not caring for anything just run to her mother but stop when she stumble on rock and fall down.

Yu Ziyuan sees the same girl whom she was just thinking. She gets worried when she falls down. She quickly walk towards her.

Yi Ze not caring look upwards towards her mother smiling, “A-Niang”.

However, next second her smile vanishes when she see an unknown woman walking towards her.

She gets afraid and quickly step herself away from her. This action of her cause Yu Ziyuan to stop on her track cautious.

Once again, tears slid down her eyes “You are not my A-Niang. Where is my A-Niang?”

She look around for her mother but does not find her.

Yu Ziyuan walk to her asking in stern voice, “Who are you?”

Yi Ze gets afraid and quickly call out for her sword pointing it towards Yu Ziyuan, “Do not come near me”.

Saying this she slowly stand up and step back.

Yu Ziyuan, “Put down your sword now”.

Yi Ze instead tightly hold onto it once again asking her to stay away from her.

Yi Ze words have no impact on Yu Ziyuan. She keep standing on her place glaring at Yi Ze.

This time she yell, “I said put down your sword”.

Yi Ze gets afraid and loses her hold on the sword. Sword sensing the danger on her master attack Yu Ziyuan that she quickly avoid it protecting herself. She turn away walking few steps back.

Yi Ze taking this chance run away from there. Seconds later, her sword also changes into pin form and follow her.

Once, Yu Ziyuan regain her composure she does not find Yi Ze anywhere. She quickly walk inside her room and inform Jiang Fengmian and others about Yi Ze running away.

Yi Ze keep looking back afraid Yi Ziyuan is following her to kill her. Xichen hearing running footsteps get alert and walk in the direction of sound.

He look around for the person but found none. He hears the voice coming from behind.

However, before he turn around to look suddenly someone collides with his back.

Yi Ze collides with Xichen back. To save herself from falling she tries to hold onto Xichen robes but her hand land on his forehead ribbon.

She pulls it hard closing her eyes in fear. Xichen immediately turn around to save the person. He quickly hold onto Yi Ze hand. 

Lan Xichen gets surprised seeing the girl. Unconsciously he pull her towards him.

Ye Zi head collides with Xichen chest. Feeling the pain, she immediately open her eyes and look upwards to see whom it is.

Xichen eyes meet Yi Ze eyes. Yi Ze recognize the face and push Xichen away with full force, “You are not my A-Niang”.

Xichen allow her seeing her teary eyes. Yi Ze once again run away from there. Xichen at first keep looking at her running figure but seconds later realize she has her forehead ribbon. He quickly walk behind her asking her.