Chapter-10

Everyone gets surprised with Yu Ziyuan yelling. Sizhui, Jingyi and Jin Ling hide themselves behind their parents and grandfather.

Wei Ying hide behind Lan Zhan not wanting to face her wrath. He is sure if her aunt wears Zidian right now.

It would have glows with power and attack Jiang Cheng right away. Thank god, they do not have their spiritual tools right now.

Jingyi, “Now I know why uncle Cheng has temper issues”.

Jin Ling, “He takes it from grandmother”.

Sizhui, “Remind me not to anger grandmother in future”.

Jingyi and Jin Ling both nod with him speaking, “Same here Sizhui”.

Wei Ying, “Now I remember why I am so scared of aunt Yu. Now doubt she was called Violet spider in her time”.

Jin Zixuan, “Father-in-law is great. He is the only one who can handle mom’s anger”.

Yanli nod agreeing with him.
Yu Ziyuan, “Now say something you brat”.

Jiang Cheng, “I am sorry mother. Later, I will take Wen Qing on date. No special dates. I will gift her flowers, chocolates although I do not know what they are. I will gift her what she wants”.

Yu Ziyuan, “You better be”. She turns to Wen Qing, “If she does not tell me. I will bring him on right track daughter-in-law”.

Jiang family gets surprised with Yu Ziyuan words. They all gets happy she accepts Wen Qing.

Yu Ziyuan, “Do not get so much happy. I am only giving you one-week time. After that you both will get marry and give me grandchild”.

She looks at Lan Hauling and smirks, “Now I have daughter-in-law and months later I will have another grandchild to play with. That grandchild will be Jiang blood.

Unlike someone whose son does not even have a girlfriend to date for time being”.

Qingheng Jun, “Congratulations Master Jiang and Madam Wen. I am happy for you Madam Yu”.

Yu Ziyuan, “Just admit you are jealous”. This time he remain silent wanting Jiang family to enjoy their moment especially Madam Yu. 

He looks at Lan Xichen and pass him a smile meaning, “There is no rush. Take your time”. Lan Xichen only smile to him in return.

Jin Zixuan, “It is quite late; we all should rest for tonight. I am sure Wen Qing is also tired”.

Everyone nod. First elders and children leave to their room. Jiang Cheng makes sure Yu Ziyuan is nowhere in sight.

He turns to Yanli asking, “What happen to A-Niang A-Jie?”

Yanli, “It seems like mother watch too much drama these days”.

Wei Ying, “From now on I will stay away from you Jiang Cheng. I want to live a longer life with my Lan Zhan. Her new target is you now”.

Saying this he also walk to room with Lan Zhan. Lan Xichen wish them good night and leave. Jin couple also leave. Left are Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing.

Jiang Cheng, “I will drop you to your room”. Saying this he pick her bridal style and walk to her room.

Once they entered inside Jiang Cheng make her sit on bed. Wishing her good night, he was about to leave but stop when Wen Qing hold her hand asking, “You really mean what you ask me in hospital right?”

Jiang Cheng kneel in front of her and holds her hand, “I mean everything I speak A-Qing. I really want to marry you”.

Wen Qing smiling, “Then I will wait for you to ask me on date”.

Jiang Cheng smiling, “A-Qing will you like to go on date with me tom… no day after tomorrow. I want your wound to get heal first”.

Wen Qing smiling nod to him, “Yes I will love to”.

Jiang Cheng eyes fall on her lips. He ask, “Can I kiss you Wen Qing?” Wen Qing get shy and look down not meeting his eyes.