Chapter-30

Qiao for the entire time keep holding onto Xichen hand. She ask Jiang clan healer, “Will he be alright? Nothing to worry about right?”

After checking for a while healer speak making everyone relax, “Lan Clan leader is alright. Maybe he is tired from all past events.

We all know how hectic and challenging past these months were. After some good sleep, he will be all right. Madam Lan nothing happen so you can rest assured”.

He leaves the room after bowing to Jiang clan leader.

Before Wei Ying says anything Madam Yu ask everyone to walk outside of room, “Let new couple rest. You all also go back to your room and rest. Tomorrow is yin iron holding ceremony.

I do not want others to be patient like Zewe Jun”. Everyone nodding silently leave for his or her room.

Wei Ying, “Lan Zhan let others rest. How about we both go and pick lotus seeds so….”

Before he completes his words Lan Zhan tightly hold onto Wei Ying hand and drag him to their room. Wei Ying pouting walk to his room. Jiang Cheng, “He never learns”.

Others smile enjoying their little drama.

Madam Yu ask one female disciple, “You remain outside the Lan clan leader room. Do not disturb them just be there in case they need something”.

Female disciple nod and stand outside the room making sure no one disturb.
Qiao keep looking at Xichen and finally tears roll down her eyes remembering about her last might dream.

She pats Xichen head for a while and make sure he is properly cover with quilt. She sit down on floor remembering how she met him, how he always stand beside her, how he protects her family and how she starts liking him. Xichen still holding onto her hand.

She slowly whispers, “I do not want to lose you like mother. I cannot see you die in front of my eyes. I do not want to lose you.

Can you please promise you will always stay by my side and not leave me like others?

I always wanted to see outer world thinking how much beautiful it is but now it is in front of my eyes I want to hide myself once again realizing it hides so many darkness inside it.

A-Niang always says to me A-die is her world and she will do anything to save her world. Is that why she pushes me away that day so that she can save her world?

Is mother happy after she reunites with her world? A-Niang can I make him my world just like you make A-Die your world.

I also wants to protect him from every danger and do not want to lose him. Please A-Niang show me a way just like in past”. With these thought, she fell asleep.

On other side, Meng Yao along with Su She is ready to attack Wei Ying and Lan Qiao. He already assemble his army near the lotus pier since it is most suitable place.

It is near Yiling and common folk are afraid of this place. He scatter his men to keep an eye on every heir and their family.

This time Meng Yao involved most people from Wen clan who were loyal to Wen Ruohan.

He manipulates their mind by telling lies of Wen Qing, Wen Ning, Lan Qiao and Wei Ying all together joins hands to kill their leader.

Su She walk to Meng Yao and serve him tea “Leader everything is going as you planned. All cultivators are ready to attack Nightless city tomorrow”.

Meng Yao, “What about A-Huan?”

Su She, “It looks like he is busy fancying his marriage with Madam Lan. He seems quite happy.