Chapter-11

That night, Lan Zhan family return home with cake and share the good news with others.

Lan Xichen, “I am happy for both of them”. Wei Ying, “Me too”.

Jingyi, “Does it means we all can travel back to time once Zewe Jun gets married?”

Everyone gets silent. Wei Ying, “We do not know. Maybe or maybe not. Although, I do not want to go. I want to spend more time with my shijie”.

Lan Zhan hold his hands. Sizhui, “We all should rest for tonight”.

Lan Xichen was the first one to wish them good night and leave.

Qingheng Jun, “Sizhui, Jingyi go back to your room and rest. Just because you are not in cloud recesses that does not mean you can break the rule. If you were in Gusu I am sure my didi would have punished you”.

Both of them remembers how Lan Qiren always punished them. Jingyi holding Sizhui hand run away from their upstairs to their respective room.

Wei Ying smile speaking, “They are really scared of old master Lan”. He immediately correct himself, “I mean shufu”.

Qingheng Jun only smile asking, “A-Zhan, A-Ying can I ask you something?”

Both of them nod. “Has A-Huan ever show interest in any girl? I mean does he like someone. It does not matter if he is a boy or girl”.

Lan Zhan, “Brother never shows interest in anyone. He always treat everyone with respect”.

Wei Ying, “Brother-in-law is such a gentlemen. Lan Zhan why no girl are interested in him. He is your brother. He is handsome like you and is more cheerful than you still”.

Lan Zhan glare at him. Wei Ying, “I mean he smile more than you. Your smile is only reserve for me Lan Zhan”.

Lan Zhan, “Brother did get proposal but uncle never likes them. Says no one is match to him”.

Qingheng Jun, “That brother of mine wants my son to be like him”.

Wei Ying, “Lan Zhan according to you what qualities brother-in-law is looking for in his future wife or what qualities you want to find in your sister-in-law?”

Lan Zhan, “Want brother happy”.

Wei Ying, “We all Lan Zhan”.

Qingheng Jun, “My elder son is idiot when it comes to love. He should learn something from Lan Zhan”.

Saying this he leave from there. Wei Ying, “I wish brother-in-law also find his love life just like you and me”.

Lan Zhan, “There is no one like Wei Ying”.

Wei Ying, “Of course no one can compare to our love life and I do not want brother-in-law to face difficulty just like us. He has already face enough in his life”.

Lan Zhan nods agreeing with him remembering how sad he is from Meng Yao truth. He never treat anyone with impartiality yet fate was partial with him.

Next night, Lan Xichen stop the car in nearby park. He wants to get some fresh air. He cannot that in busy streets where his house is located.

He walk inside and smile feeling the cold air hitting his face. He open his eyes hearing similar voice coming from opposite direction. 

Wang Haoxuan, “Baby girl do not go much far from here. We do not want to lose you”.

Ye Zi, “I will not go far away from here”.

Lan Xichen tries to peek at her face but unable to since her back was facing him. He sees Yi Ze jumping in air giggling, trying to catch something.

Song Jiyang, “What are you doing baby girl? You will get yourself hurt. Come here and eat your ice cream”.

Yi Ze, “I am trying to catch fire flies I love how they flash their light. I want to be like them. I also want to shine”.

She jumps in air and finally catch the firefly, “Caught it”. She runs to Song Jiyang and show him.

Song Jiyang, “It is beautiful just like you”.