CHAPTER 4.

"Mallika...Mallika listen to me for once. MALLIKA!" Sumedh was screaming at her at top of his lungs while chasing her on the road.

"I just don't want to listen to your explanation please," Mallika replied coldly without looking at him.

Sid (Siddharth) and Monika too were following them, confused by their behavior.

"YOU'VE TO LISTEN TO ME!" Sumedh yelled as he caught hold of her wrist from behind.

"Say fast. I don't have enough time." Mallika became irritated and asked.

"Mallika I'm sorry... I hadn't such intentions what you're thinking. You can punish me but don't ignore me like this, please. Talk with me." Sumedh requested her as he almost cried.

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH YOU... PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE LEAVE ME!" Mallika spat at his face and left from there.

'Plan B.' Sumedh smirked and raised his palm in the air and pointed to a bike that was coming towards them with great speed.

Suddenly the biker lost his control over the bike and with Sumedh's pointing finger the bike automatically ended up coming in Mallika's direction speedily.

"MALLIKA!!" Sumedh screamed.

"AHHHH!" Mallika closed her eyes in fear and soon everything blacked out.

━━━━━━ ◦ ♥️ ◦ ━━━━━━

Sumedh opened his eyes only to find himself in the bed of the hospital. His hands and legs had bruises all over which were paining like bitch. His head was bandaged and it was aching a lot.

He looked around to find Mallika standing near the window. Her face was pale, with some tear strands on her cheeks indicating she was crying.

'Plan worked!'

Slowly getting up from the bed, he came to her side and his gaze fell on her neck which had 2 blue dots.

He gently placed his palm over the area and she shivered in an unknown sensation.

She looked back to find him standing there and was about to ask,

"Don't worry I'm fine now," Sumedh told. "By the way why are you crying? Are you worried for me?" he smirked playfully.

"Are you mad?! Who told you to save me? Do you know with this I've recovered from ten accidents? Why does this have to happen all the time? Before too there was someone to save me. And today when there's none you came from nowhere! Why?" Mallika yelled making Sumedh give her a bewildered expression.

'I thought she cares for me huh!' he scoffed.

"The mad isn't me, you're the one mad here! Stupid girl. Death is your fucking hobby?!" Sumedh asked.

"Yes, I want to die. This is the only way where I can communicate with supernatural creatures. I want to feel them, how they're actually. Everything I want to know about them. I want to know about their frozen heart. I want to prove to everyone that they too have hearts and every spirit isn't bad. I was so close. But NO you stood like a barrier between us. I want to-"