CHAPTER 10.

Mallika's POV,

Two weeks. It had been two weeks since we heard about his death but couldn't find a single trace of him.

Was he really dead?

He left us, he left me, alone.

His giggles, his stupid jokes, his cocky smirk, his those tendency to scare me, his caring nature for others, his anger, everything I was missing.

He wanted to talk with me, for the last time but I didn't even look back.

I didn't find one minute for him.

How heartless of a person someone could be like me. If I could see him, I wanted to tease him one last time by calling him bhaiya.

But it was all a memory in my life to reminisce.

Sumedh left me and he would never gonna come back.

It was all my fault. I was feeling guilty to behave like that with him.

We did a funeral of the body, even though I still believed that he was alive, it was not his body, but somehow my hope started decreasing day by day.

If he was alive why didn't he come yet? 

Time passes, it never waits for anyone.

Everyone in the house had already forgotten about him. They were busy with Kiran's wedding which would be held on tomorrow.

But I was not excited like before. I locked myself in my room for some days.

Even today I couldn't digest the fact that he was no more.

I liked him. I really did. But now it was very very late to realize.

I looked up to the Doll which was kept in my bed, reminiscing a little happy memory with him.

━━━━━━ ◦ ♥️ ◦ ━━━━━━

Flashback//

"Mallika! See this doll. It is looking almost like you." Sumedh told, making Mallika frown.

"Huh, Mai bilkul bhi iss doll ki tarah nhi dikhti," Mallika retorted back and turned her face with fake anger. But inside she liked the doll very much.

"Okay, I should've known you don't look like this doll. Mallika Singh to itni acchi dikhti hi nhi hai. Wo to ekdam... CHUDAIL jesi dikhti hai!" Sumedh whispered-yelled, emphasizing the chudail word into her ear, and ran away to escape.

"You!! Just wait you asshole! I'll beat you to death now. SUMEDH!" She yelled and started chasing after him.

"BEFORE BEATING YOU'VE TO CATCH ME FIRST MISS MALLIKA SINGH. OOPS SORRY, MISS CHUDAIL!!" He yelled loudly when ran as fast as he could from there.

They were chasing each other like Tom and Jerry as everyone in the mall was awed by their cute banter.

After chasing him for a good 15 minutes they both were sweating and putting their hand on their knees in tiredness.