CHAPTER 24.

Mallika's POV,

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head.

Where was I?

I looked down only to find myself...

Where are my clothes?

Why am I naked?

Sumedh didn't rape me last night. Did he?

No no no.

'He's the demon of lust, Mallika.' my subconscious reminded me. Oh yeah, right, nothing could stop him. 

I took a glance at the room. Unlike before, it was now decorated with Jasmine flowers which scent overpowered this room. Floral printed architecture is all one could see. With some teddy bears kept on a nearby shelf.

But as far as I knew, this room was looking so scary at first, then how did it change all of a sudden?

I remembered, Sumedh came into my room and I hugged him, and after that... after that what happened?

Argh! why can't I remember anything?

First I had to find how to cure a vampire. I must have to free him from these deadly clutches of darkness as soon as possible. He was changing. I could see it in his eyes. He just needed help. All I had to do was kill the demon inside him and return to my house. Everyone must be tensed for me.

But could I?

POV ends.

Various questions were roaming into her mind when she shrugged them off and decided to take a relaxing bath.

Next, after she realized that she had nothing to wear as her inners were torn apart and now drenched in blood– lying on the floor.

She searched for the closest and found a huge one.

'Is it Sumedh's room?' She thought to see different types of men's clothes. She picked up a big one and entered the washroom.

Sumedh's POV,

I entered her room and what I saw made my jaw drop.

Mallika was wearing my shirt which barely covered her thighs– with her shots. Her nipples were seen through from the thin fabric.

I gulped. It felt like I was hungry for a long time.

And then I realized I had just torn her inners last night.

But I shouldn't regret it, should I?

I would love to see Cadbury, how could you stop me from devouring your body– which caught my eyes.

I cleared my throat to gain her attention. I could see her startled expression after seeing me. She tried to cover her body with her tiny hands, though I had seen everything.

I took a step toward her, "Come with me." My voice was stern.

"Wh-where?" How dare she question me back?

"None of your business. Just do as I say, got it?"

"No, I won't. First, tell me where." she raised my fucking nerves.

"Here no one has the guts to ask me back. How dare you?"

"BECAUSE HERE ALL OF THEM ARE YOUR FUCKING SERVANT, AND I'M NOT!" she just yelled. Wow, impressive.

"So you're not coming with me?"

"N-no." You'll regret it.

POV ends.

Sumedh glanced at the wall where a whip was hanging. He extended his hands without moving an inch from his spot and in the next moment, it fall on his palm like an obedient slave.

He rolled it in his hands and put forth slow yet dangerous steps towards her. Like a predator to his prey.

Before she could react the warm leathery belt made contact with her soft skin as she screamed.

Her throat started to burn from screaming as one after another he whipped her as his sinister laugh ringed across the room.

His hand was trembling with every hit but he was not in his senses to feel it.

He enjoyed to torture.

Tears were flowing down like a river from her eyes when they hit her sensitive nipples over the shirt.

Before he could hit her once again, her palms in reflex shot up in his direction as a tiny sparkle left from it, and Sumedh along with the whip was thrown away with a greater force.

He, became dumbfounded by this action looked at Mallika with a curious glint when she was shooting daggers at him with her eyes.

An unknown fear engulfed him and he quickly left the room.

A smirk played on her lips seeing his disappearing figure.