CHAPTER 36.

Mallika's POV,

I slowly opened my eyes— adjusting with the dim source of light which caused my eyes to burn.

I found myself on the floor, tight rough ropes tide up my feet and hands— it's digging into my skin as I hissed in pain and to my surprise the room was radiating with red light which almost scared the shit Outta me.

I-i know what this type of room called..

It's a Punishment Room.

The thought of someone would beat me shook my spinal cord.

"...i want your blood..." Sumedh's horrible statement ringing into my ears as a sob escaped from my lips.

It was all just a trap to steal the crown from me. He cheated on me. There's no way the devil would change.

The rooms door bursts opened as I crawled into a ball in the floor— tried to covering my sore limbs from whoever the person was. I could feel the hot liquid flowing from my neck— his sharp fang would surely left a dangerous mark there.

"You're awake?" It sounded amused more than a question.

I looked up to meet his dark scarlet eyes which narrating mysterious secrets I couldn't decipher that time.

"Wha-what do you want..?" I choked in my own spit.

"You don't seem like a deaf Cadbury. Are you?" He shrugged "i already told you I what I want"

"Su-sumedh please... I know that Vampire manipulating you. Please don't listen to him. Look at me, you said you lo-"

"I said what? I SAID WHAT MALLIKA?" his growl came

Oh.. yeah.. he never said he loved me. I was really dumb.

"I don't have any time to answer your blabbering. Just answer my questions" he demanded.

"Wh-what question?"

"From where did you get the crown and what do you know about that?"

"I-i don't know" i lied didn't want to reveal me and Delusia's conversations.

"You don't know?...." His predatory steps panicked me.

"I'm saying last time tell me Mallika or else the consequences won't be very best" he threatened but I was also stubborn. He had no right to wrap me on his finger

"I'M NOT GONNA TELLING YOU!" I yelled as more tears spilling out and drenched my dusted silk gown.

"Well then ..."

"AHHH!!" he slapped me hard across my face as the firing sensation hit my soft flesh. It would turn bloody red.

And I just realised what terrible mistake I'd done to believe this satan.

Wow should've to say twice!

He picked up a thick chain from the drawer and threw me onto the bed. He tied my arms and legs to the each corner of the bedpost and I felt my gown was torn off from me harshly.

I started screaming in agony and begging him to not do such but in next the moment I felt the cool air pierce my skin.

He made me naked.

"AHHHHHH!" I've never felt such pain in my whole life. It was equally mental and physical.

Mentally— he didn't care about my dignity

Physically— one hit of the hard whip snatch my life one by one.

I didn't know what time it was. Since how long he was hitting me like a beast. All I knew was the burning sensation all over my sweaty body with a ton of tears that came out with each hit. My screaming, mendicancy, coughing blood all seemed to be deaf to his ears. He was in his own world now, enjoying my vulnerable state and continuing to beat me mercilessly.

I watched him stopped and scooped over by my side in the bed— pointedly my blood filled bed. Possibly seeing me coughing out blood he stopped afraid of how then he could torture little by little if I was died.

But I couldn't react. I was beyond from any reaction. I started seeing black dots as some hiccups only could be heard.

I thought it was better if Akshay would kill me that day.

Just then I felt myself being lifted up by my neck and came face to face with the devil, I love..ed.

"Next time if you've ever disobey me....well it was just a trailer then Cadbury" his fang grew and I watched in horror as it came contact with my already swollen neck.

Sucking, biting, moaning.

No bothering to look at my pathetic state he just took off the chain as I tried to crawl back into a ball to hide some self-respect from this monster.

"There's no way I've not seen anything Cadbury. You look more delicious in it"

Pure disgust.

Was all I felt when his fingers touched my private part and lingering there for some time before he sprinted off leaving me drenched in dirt and blood.

━━━━━━ ◦ ♥️ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Good job my child" the old Vampire gave Sumedh a round of applause and patted his back with a gesture of encouragement.

"But you've to take care of her wounds. You know we can't sacrifice her to the demon if she's injured"

"Hmm..." Was all Sumedh could utter. His expressions were neutral. Somewhere deep down in his heart he felt something, which wasn't happy at all.

Was it called heart?

Oh! Devil hasn't any heart..

He thought and gulped the liquid in one go— his excited nerves reached in cloud nine.

"So ... When is the time my mother will be cure completely?" He asked.

"Oh dear there's not one month left.... it'll be in next week probably. You just take care she's alright and can't be escaped at any cost"

"Okay master. I shall take my leave now"

 I shall take my leave now"