CHAPTER 19.

Mallika was sitting at the corner of the bed, crawling herself like a scared animal. Dark circles were formed under her eyes while her dark brown hairs were all messy. Burning scars were adoring her fair and soft skin more prominently.

Life had turned such a drastic move in this short span of time that she couldn't even prepare herself for the damage. Her cheerful personality vanished somewhere, her 'nothing is impossible' line now fearing her more. The girl who loved ghosts wanted to meet with them, now afraid by just the name of it. One who would see her nowadays would think she was a different girl.

She didn't want to die. But it was looking as if her soul left her body while she was just laying there like a broken doll. An alive corpse.

Who would know that an angel like her would suffer so much for a devil? Did he keep her news, if she was alive or not? Why should he? After all, he was a demon in human disguise.

Her room door was opened slowly when her heartbeat accelerated. But to her relief, her mother came into view with a bowl of Maggie, her favorite. But that day was past.

"Beta, take this. See I make your life. You used to call Maggie your life. Didn't you? Now if you eat your life, you'll be healthy again." Her mother pleaded her daughter with a smiling face who didn't eat for past the two days after returning from the hospital.

But Mallika just gestured for her to go as she wasn't in the condition to talk with anyone. For the past few days, she locked herself in her room, not bothering to talk with anyone. Though in those days Sumedh didn't come to meet her but his spell was still there eating her from inside. Her lips turned into a pale purplish color as she felt someone press her windpipe to not let her out any word.

Her mother sighed with teary eyes before closing the door behind her, being helpless.

Meanwhile there, Basant, whom Sid and Akshay called, visited their home to look after the matter.

"What happen Sid? You called me so suddenly. Is everything okay?" Siddharth shook his head.

"Nothing is I'm at anymore Bhai. We need your help. Promise me you'll."

"Pehle ye to bol ki hua kya hai?"

Then he narrated to him the whole story along with Akshay, how they met with Sumedh, how he acted like a good boy in the disguise of a monster, how he died and after that returned all of a sudden gaining more powers, how he aimed Mallika as his next prey, each and everything.

"Hmm. Sounds like it's the same vampire everyone's discussing about for a few months now. He removed so many girls' traces from this city. But if he's letting her alive till now then there must be some huge intention of him behind it. I assume Mallika has some special powers in her, we don't know nor does she yet. But we've to find it as soon as possible. I can't handle him all myself. We also need her support by our side." Basant explained while they two nodded positively.

"We've to perform a ritual so that Sumedh's powers can come out of Mallika's body, just for a while. But we can't do this here, because now this place is in his control. We have to go find a suitable place."

"We're ready to do anything. But please, save my baby sister Basant. Please, save her."