ch 2

Evening at 4:30 in Newz land...

A young man was getting his son from school.

"Skyler" he excitedly said, lifted his son and took him to his car. Skyler couldn't stop his laugh until he sat in the passenger seat of the car

"Dada, I got A+ in my exam, the teacher even drew a smiley face on my book, see" Skyler excitedly took out his book from the bag and showed it to his father.

" wow! whose son you are? Limario's son, of course, all these are a piece of cake to you." Limario said proudly, glancing at his son, listening. Skyler kept an expressionless face and said.

" Intelligence, definitely not from you. Maybe I got this from mom. " Skyler said, giving a slight smirk which he couldn't even express appropriately. Seeing his expression, he started laughing, but after 2 seconds he said "whatever" and started the car engine.

"Dada, I want ice cream," Skyler said, but his father didn't give any reaction. He was driving the car. "please..." Skyler said cutely, giving puppy eyes. Limario gave the sweetest smile to Skyler and started moving towards an ice cream parlor, started to home.

When they reached their home, Jisoo and Rose' discussed some matters in the living room and a package on the table.

"what's that?" Limario said, looking at the package. He sat on the couch, took out his coat, and also helping Skyler with his school uniform.

"Irene's uncle has written a letter and sent a gift. It seems it's his daughter's marriage. he has asked us to forget the past, forgive them and come to the marriage." Rose' said, looking at the letter.

"When is the marriage?" Jisoo asked, looking at the package, checking what they have sent them.

"Why, do you want to go?" Rose' curiously asked.

" yes...don't you want to go?" Jisoo asked, eating sweets and giving some to Skyler.

"Why should we go? till Irene was alive, she used to cry for her people. Did they even reply to our umpteen letters and phone calls? Lastly, when she died...when we called them even in that sorrow, what did the--" Rose' couldn't finish her sentence and started crying softly, seeing this Jisoo went beside Rose' and consoled her. Limario slowly took Rose's hand in between his hands and said.

"You're right in saying this! but do you remember one thing, Irene used to say, at least once every day, that we must all go to her place together, and her family should love Skyler. We've got that opportunity now! At least, if we take Skyler to them... I believe Irene will be happy wherever she may be." Limario said softly, looking at Rose' but she thought whether to go or not.

"If we don't like the stay in Korea, we'll come back by the next flight, what do you say, brother-in-law. " Limario said, looking at Jisoo and convincing Rose'.

"yes! We're going to the marriage," Jisoo said, giving a hi-fi to Skyler.

After two days, they all started packing their bags for their morning flight to Korea.

Sorry for the grammatical errors