Chapter 22

AUTHORS POV

Rosie is slowly recovering, she's walking, and able to move around.

Even though Jisoo and Rosie are awkward they still don't talk. Jisoo is upset with Rosie but he doesn't show it. From the day they fought Jisoo didn't come to meet her. Rosie understood his situation and thought to give him some space.

She was in her room as Jisoo's grandmother came inside with a maid who bought dinner for Rosie.

Rosie bowed to her a little bit but grandma stopped her and asked her to sit.

" Rosie, You said that you'll not eat? You're not feeling well, should I call the doctor?" Grandma softly asked looking at her.

Rosie shook her hand as no and softly whispered " I was waiting for Jisoo".

" You both fought right?" Grandma asked softly as Rosie nodded.

" That's the reason you were trying to make his favorite food" as she said again Rosie nodded... " I know you wanted to do something for him but remember you're not feeling well, first, take care of your health..." Grand Ma said but she can see a disappointed expression on Rosie's face.

" Don't worry, Jisoo is not angry at you... come closer, I will tell you a secret..." Grandma said as Rosie came closer she said: " Whenever Jisoo has time he would prepare food for you, he even scolds them if they delay anything for you. He loves you so much" Grandma looked at the maid as she nodded.

Rosie blushed at the words and smiled.

" ah! That's good, always keep smiling like that, wait! I will call Jisoo and ask him to come home immediately..." Grandma said and took her phone, Rosie tried to stop but grandma didn't listen to her.

After the call, Grandma left, telling Rosie that Jisoo will come. Rosie nodded at her and sighed heavily. They didn't talk after the fight she was a little tense.

I can't always tell sorry, I needed to do something...Rosie thought and asked the maid to bring some candles to the room.

In the living room...

Jisoo reached home and went near to grandma who was sitting on the sofa.

" What happened? You asked me to come home fastly, is everything and everyone, Okay? Did anything happen to grandpa? God! Rosie? Is she okay?" Jisoo said and panted heavily as he was worried.

Grandma looked at him awkwardly as the maid tried to stop herself from laughing...

Did my drama worry him, maybe I overdid it... Grandma mumbled and later smiled at Jisoo.

"What!??" Jisoo shouted as he looked at her shocked.

" I just called you to have dinner with Rosie," Grandma said and smiled as she showed peace-out signs...

Jisoo looked at her blankly and later laughed looking at his grandma, kissed her cheeks, and went to his room to get ready.

Rosie was in her room, she was lighting the candles... As she was lighting the candle, she flinched a little as she heard someone cough.

" Ouch!" Rosie left the candle as the wax fell on her fingers.

" You, Okay?" Jisoo caught Rosie's hand softly and looked at her, she widened her eyes as she was surprised to see Jisoo and was still not ready to face him.

For some reason Jisoo was calm.

" I-I'm fine," Rosie said and Jisoo left her hand as he looked around.

Food was served, there was only candlelight around the room, and a soft cool breeze was hitting their faces. it was good and comfortable.

Rosie looked at Jisoo as he looked around the room she doesn't know if he seriously liked all this or not.