ch 5

That night at dinner...

Limario is helping Skyler with his PJ's until he heard a knock, he opened the door, and there stood the butler " Mrs. Bae called you for dinner, sir," he said and left. Limario sighed and called Jisoo, Rose' for dinner. When they all went for dinner, everyone was already gathered there.

Limario felt awkward standing there when everyone's attention was on him. So Mino took the initiative to introduce him to everyone; first, he introduced Bae's family, and then he introduced Limario as Irene's husband. Limario greeted Mrs. Bae and everyone, and he also introduced Skyler and Rose' as his sister, Jisoo as his brother-in-law. Everyone felt happy looking at Skyler as he is more like his mother, Irene.

Mrs. Bae couldn't control her emotions, so she went to Skyler and caught his cheeks lovingly. She even kissed him on his cheek, and in return, Skyler wiped his cheek. Seeing this, she felt even more emotional because Irene wipes her cheeks whenever someone kisses her. Mrs. Bae was so overwhelmed that she said, "Dear, even Irene use to wipe like this only when kissed, isn't it?" to Siwon, who came a few minutes ago. Seeing Lim and his family, he left without even completing his dinner. Lim felt disappointed, but he didn't show it; instead, he smiled and asked them to complete their dinner.

Everyone had a happy time together and went to their respective rooms.

The following day, when Limario, Jisoo, was back from a jog, he unintentionally heard that Jiwon scolded his wife for making special dishes for him. Even Rose' listened to this; he was pretty loud; Limario felt terrible that she was unnecessarily getting scoldings from him. Limario went to his room to shower, and Skyler is with Rose' so, he's not bothered about him.

When he came down for breakfast, he can hear giggling from the kitchen, so he went there. There, Rose' was telling some stories about how they met Irene and how he got married to Irene. When Rose sees Lim, she starts pulling him towards them " wait, and I will introduce you all myself."

"She's is Jiwon uncle's wife! If he scolds her, she'll come to the kitchen and swear to beat all men. By dawn, she'll go to him seeking his blessings. And she's Mino's wife, a good singer. Uncle boasts that all power rests in his hands, but it's all trash; if she looks at him and calls him 'dear', he'll surrender to her. Did I miss something about them, Limario?" Rose' said, looking at Limario, and everyone started laughing; even Skyler started laughing even though he couldn't understand her.

" yes and no, " he said, looking at Rose'. He looked at Jiwon's wife and said, " Mr. Jiwon is angry at me, not on you! What did you bring for me? Hey! I find butter goodies missing. I heard these sweets you make have great taste." Limario said.

" oh! they are here," said Mrs. Jiwon Bae and gave them to Lim. " this is what you call it as taste. They're much better than Irene had told," Limario said, eating those sweets. Hearing this, even Rose' and Skyler shyly asked for one.

" How do you know about all of us?" Mrs. Bae asked, looking at them.

"Oh! Irene used to tell about you only all through the day. We know everything. She was physical with us! But mentally, she was always with you only." Rose' said, getting emotional.

" At least! Once every day, she used to say, 'My people will be doing this that. I was surprised why she missed you all so much? after meeting you, I could understand it. She couldn't forget you all!" Limario said softly, looking at Mrs. Bae, which made the atmosphere around them gloomy.

Seeing this, Rose' patted Limario shoulder slightly and changed the topic about Suzy's marriage, also shared their story. Limario stood there and calmly listened to them.

The next day is the wedding; Jin's parents are here, so everyone is busy preparing. Siwon is here but didn't acknowledge Lim( Limario is also known as Lim). Mino introduced Lim to Jin's parents as Siwon's son-in-law, and Mino left them to talk. Lim is a friendly man; Jin's father liked him, so when discussing some essential matters, he casually called ' oh! Son-in-law' and that lead to Siwon anger. When Lim was coming, Siwon stood in front of him "who are you?" Lim was surprised with his behavior and said, " Father-in-law! Not that..." but Siwon spoke before Lim could.

" Why did you come here? The injustice you've done to this family they may've forgotten it. But, I can't forget it." Siwon came a little closer to Lim and said, "You can never become son-in-law to this house."

EVERYONE was silent hearing this ... Lim left from there.

Sorry for the grammatical errors...