ch 8

(STILL IN FLASHBACK)

IRENE'S POV

Mother was always warning me, why do you need this computer course? Why don't you stay at home and learn something about business? I didn't heed her advice and came here. Now, this Lim is taking my life. Damn, this seminar will start in 5 minutes, and they're calling for him. When did I get myself into this mess? Okay, Irene, what will you even lose if he will come or not. Leave it.

"WELCOME, MR. LIMARIO MANOBAN." damn, he didn't come...

LIMARIO'S POV 

Did she forget about me? Jisoo will kill me. I'm tensed, so I started singing.

"I didn't dream even in my dreams that you'll come here." as I was singing,  I saw Irene coming where I was, so I said, "Oh! Have you came?" 

"They're calling you there. " Irene said, looking blankly at me.

" Will you come for coffee. " I asked her directly. "I'll not come. " Irene said.

"Then leave it. " I said and sat on the chair while smiling at her.

"Your company will lose crores of money. " Irene said worriedly, so she's thinking about me.

"Let it lose money! When you're refusing to come for a coffee, let anyone lose anything! I'm not bothered about it."  I said as if I'm not interested in the topic.

"Do you know, you'll lose your job?" Irene said irritatedly. I stood, went closer to her, and said softly, "Better than getting tensed up; you can join me for a coffee, isn't it?." 

"I'll not come," she said and turned around in irritation. Even I turned around and said, "I'll also not come."

"Don't go! who are you threatening? I'm here only to tell you that they're calling you. After that, you're will and wish." she said.

"You've told me, isn't it!  go head."  I said, seeing my stubbornness; she sat on one of the chairs and caught her head with her hand.

"Okay! I'll come to have a coffee with you, now go, " she said irritatedly, looking at me.

"Oh! You're not saying with a smile."  I said to see her expressions. She gave a wide forced smile and said, "I'll come... you go!".

"Thanks, I'll wait outside the hostel at 7:30 evening; bye." I said and whispered, " love you." and left.

Oh! Miss Korean, how much you're making me sweat for just a coffee.

.....

IRENE'S POV

As I went into the seminar hall, Limario was giving his speech. I don't want to accept this, but he's handsome, his speech is impressive and funny. People easily get attracted to him.

I avoided him after the seminar, and I didn't want to give him any hope. So I, Wendy, and Joy left for the hostel as we are roommates. I got freshened up and did some college work, but I didn't expect him to wait for me near the hostel. For some reason, I'm so irritated. Why is he so stubborn. I went down to meet him, and I don't care if I'm in my PJ's. As I went near him, I didn't allow him to speak, I said.

"I'll not come for the coffee! You may go now. Don't think only you're clever, don't waste your time unnecessarily here... go away."  as I was speaking, there is a cool breeze like it's going to rain with heavy thunders. I looked at him and said, "Like other girls, after going away from here, in 30minutes, I'll not open the window and check whether you're still here or not. Melt in another minute... I'll not do such things of coming to you. I forgot about you, right now here at this moment itself.".