chapter 10

Limario's pov

As I dropped Jisoo's aunt's sister, Jisoo's aunt asked me to stay and have lunch with them as Jisoo and Rose' were also inside. She was requesting so much, so I didn't decline and stayed for lunch.

I went inside and greeted Jisoo's uncle and sat beside Jisoo and Rose' was in the kitchen with a girl ... I had seen her somewhere. Isn't she Irene's best friend?

Rose and aunt were laughing at something and were having fun. I'm happy for Jisoo and Rose as they accepted her as their family member.
We all had a great lunch, and that girl's name is Wendy, she's their daughter... why didn't I know. I thought of taking leave, but my aunt didn't allow me, so I stayed.

Jisoo and I played the whole evening. I  needed to go to the washroom, so I  opened the door and went out. There are some thunder noises. Maybe it is raining. As I was about to turn around, someone crashed into me, and we fell.

What the hell! Irene! She is covering her ears and eyes and crying... oh okay, she's afraid of thunders.  I was just slowly helping her to stand up, but she couldn't stand up. As thunder noises are not stopping and she's hugging me so tightly... how can I help her and she's shivering. I just carried her bridal style and took her to the nearest Wendy's room.

As I was helping her sit properly on the bed, at the moment, wendy came inside her room. Seeing  Irene in pain, she sat beside her and asked worriedly, "Rene, you ok? what happened ?" she said and looked at me.

"I think she sprained her leg ... she needs medication and rest" as I was talking, wendy said, " I will bring medicines," and left... wait, I was telling you something, okay.

We couldn't hear any noises from outside; maybe this room was soundproof. As I was thinking all these, I heard whimpers. I could see that she was in great pain... so I took her foot onto my hands but before I could do anything she shouted: "ahhhh! What are you doing?".

"Relax, trust me... It will help in reducing your pain," I said and slowly twisted; it's one kind of treatment." Irene cried, closing her face with her hands. I took the tissue and cleaned her face as she was sweating. After few minutes Wendy and all the other members came. Aunty gave medicine to Irene. I looked at Irene and left, giving them privacy, even Jisoo and uncle left,

Jisoo and Irene don't know that the girl I liked and Irene is the same person. I'll tell them when Irene and I will be together.

I was sitting on the balcony and enjoying the peaceful climate while listening to music. Irene's condition is good now, and I didn't see her after as I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

As I was enjoying the music, I felt like someone sat beside me. Irene! I know her perfume smell. "Thank you for helping me.........." Irene said softly. I like her eyes when she talks softly. I just wanted to look at her but didn't.

I just hummed "hmm" and smiled cutely and asked her "wanted to hear the music " and gave her one of my ear pods. She didn't reject.

I played all my favorite songs, and I think she also liked these songs as she started humming to the song and eventually started singing softly. I didn't make any noise as  I silently listened to her music. she looked like an angel. Looking at her, sometimes I forget that I need to blink my eyes. Only look at Irene.

She stopped singing, and it was all silent.

" you have a beautiful voice," I complimented her, but she shrugged her shoulders playfully. I just laughed at her acts.

That night we talked a lot about ourselves, life, family. It was fun talking to her. I was finally happy she was comfortable talking with me.

I didn't talk anything about my love towards her, and we talked like random friends, that's it.

As it was already past midnight, I asked her to sleep as she needed rest. She said good night went to wendy's room.

Today we may be friends, but someday I will make her mine.

As I slept late, I woke up late. I was waiting for Irene to come and have breakfast with us, but Rose said that Irene, wendy, had breakfast already left for college. Wait! " who said I was waiting for Irene, I was casually waiting for Jisoo." I asked her.

"Jisoo went for some company work, and he said that he already informed you. The way you were looking at the stairs, I know you were waiting for her to come down." Rose said giving me a teasing look.

"Why would I wait for her," I asked her because she didn't know that the girl I liked was Irene.

"You would wait, would even wait in the rain for her..." I gasped; how did she know.
". Don't overreact. Did you forget that balcony is just beside Jisoo's room? All night, we have seen your k-drama." H-how did I forgot that...

After that, I didn't look at her and silently ate breakfast and left. Rose would tease me all day.

Sorry for the grammatical errors.