Chapter 28

Authors Pov

Everyone was happy, they arranged a grand wedding for Lim and Jennie in two days...

Jisoo shared this good news with his grandparent, friends... everyone. Mina felt very happy knowing the news, she said she will inform Chaeyoung.

Skyler didn't leave Jennie for a minute after he learned about the marriage. He was so happy to know that Jennie will stay with them.

...

Rosie, V, and Jennie went for a wedding dress... Mrs.Kim stopped V but he didn't listen to her and went with them.

Lim was busy with company work, he hated Jisoo for giving him work at this time but Lim was needed.

" Worrying about V..." Mino Kim asked his wife as he back hugged her as she nodded softly.

" He's a strong kid..." Mino said as he kissed her head softly.

"That's what is scaring me, remember the day his parents died, he was acting all fine but what happened after that he went into a depression... I don't want to see him in that way again, he always smiles not showing his real emotions..." Mrs.Kim said as tears were in her eyes...

Mino Kim turned his wife towards him and wiped her tears... " I know but Jennie doesn't like him the way he likes her it's not her fault... Do you remember the day Jennie cried when I took Tae abroad for his property check and to settle everything..." As Mino Kim said this Mrs. Kim laughed...

" Yeah! She threw everything around in the house asking me to bring him home..." Mrs.Kim said as Mino Kim chuckled.

" Jennie likes V like family but for Lim, she felt more than that... V and Jennie can take care of each other don't worry..." Mino said as Mrs.Kim nodded with a relaxed face.

...

....

Rosie and, Jisoo, V were waiting for Jennie as she was trying on her wedding dress... Lim didn't come because he said he would see her on the wedding day...

Jennie wore her wedding dress... She slowly walked near to them... Rosie and V were busy on their phones so they didn't know that Jennie was in front of them.

Rosie was the first one to see, she was surprised by Jennie's beauty. She squealed hard that both Jisoo and V flinched... Jisoo even threw his phone in horror but V thank god! V caught his phone...

Jisoo looked at Jennie with a satisfied smile as Jennie was looking at them with a gummy smile... She's really happy...

V stood there and looked at her as he froze for the second time... It will take years for me to move on from her... V thought as he softly looked at Jennie.

Rosie took a photo of Jennie and sent it to Jieun and Seulgi who were as excited as they were...

Rosie and Jisoo were talking to the designer and looking at the pic...

Jennie and V stopped there looking at each other. Jennie softly smiled at him as he looked at her. Jennie moved near to him, it was so much for him, he couldn't take it as he was about to go Jennie caught his hand and looked at him with teary eyes.

V was surprised to see Jennie cry so he immediately went near to her in panic and wiped her tears.

" I didn't know that dumplings can look this beautiful..." V teased as he looked at Jennie and Jennie chuckled and pouted while hitting on his arm...

After that, both of them stopped laughing as Jennie softly squeezed his hand as he nodded looking at her.

She may not be my bride but she'll stay with me whatever happens... V thought as Jennie was talking with Rosie. V smiled it hurt but there is some kind of relief, something like he can be happy, he has a family to take care of him...