ch 9

Limario's pov

"When you know that you like her so much, why did you even not wait for her reply? And you even said you are not going to meet her again, what did you even think of yourself? ha..." Rose' said, laughing at me. She came today from London. I'm already irritated that I said I would not disturb Irene.

"Babe, you should have seen him yesterday, like a Romeo, he was waiting in the rain for that girl. " Jisoo said to Rose,' and they both started laughing; Jisoo stopped laughing when I threw a pillow at him.

"hehe... so funny, I'm already in pain, and you people are laughing at me, you too, baby," I said, looking at Rose'. Rose's face became soft, but after a minute, they again started laughing at me. Good, very good. 

"Forget all these, tomorrow you need to pick up my Aunt's sister from the station. " Jisoo said, looking at me.

" ah... Why me? You can go and pick her, right?" I said, looking at Jisoo, I still have to find a way to meet Irene.

"I can't go, tomorrow, we will meet uncle, and I will introduce Rose' as my girlfriend to them so that they will stop bugging me to marry their daughter, Wendy. " Jisoo said, looking all serious. 

"Okay, all the best. I think everything will be good," I said, looking at them, and they nodded their head. "Tell me, at what time I need to go to the station. " I said, casually setting the alarm in my phone. 

" Morning, 11:30 am, " Jisoo said. After having dinner, Rose' and Jisoo left my room after greeting me good night.

The following day, I woke up late so, I ate my breakfast. Rose, Jisoo left before I even woke up so, I drove in Jisoo's car for the station. Jisoo said aunt's sister is a young woman and a significant investor in the company. I didn't see her, but she knows me. I talked to her a few times on the phone. Some of my colleagues will also come to the station to invite her, but Jisoo said it would be good if I welcome her as I talked to her than my colleges.

Their still time for her arrival, so I went for a bouquet of daisy flowers, I usually like a lily flower, but today I wanted to buy daisies. 

JENNIE'S POV

As I was talking to my friend and came out of the train, I saw a man has this sweet smile coming towards me with a  bouquet of my favorite daisy flowers. I thought it was for someone else, so I looked behind, but no one was near me. 

"When they said, my M.D's sister, I thought she'll be a middle-aged person, but I didn't expect a young lady. If I know it earlier, I would have come better dressed with a better bouquet." He said and gave me the bouquet. 

"Madam's here, L, come here." someone called him, hearing that he panicked, took the bouquet from me, and left. His face was funny when he panicked. 

He came back and said, "I'm taking away the bouquet only, not my compliments. It would've been perfect if you had been my M.D's sister." He gave me a single daisy flower and left. 

As I was still looking at him, I felt like someone tapped on my shoulder, so I turned around.

"Sorry, Jennie, baby... I came late." Irene,  my cousin, said, looking at me while catching her ears.

"Rene, you've good news," I said, catching both of her shoulders with my hands.

"What's it?" she asked curiously. " I'm in love, Rene," I said, but she was looking at me like I said something weird. Is it that weird?.

"Who's he?" Irene asked.

"I don't know! just now, I met him." I started walking, but Irene was again looking at me like I said some weird, okay now I think I said something strange.

Irene composed herself and said, " okay, come!" and started walking with me.

"you said you'd come for the festival, uncle and aunt come. why didn't you come." Irene said, looking at me.

"M.B.B.S, my Rene, I now feel why I had joined it? Always labs and dissection. I don't even have time even to have a boyfriend. How can I come to the festival? Come on, tell me." as I said all this, Irene just laughed at my words.

"What about your Seminar? Did you meet any smart guys?" as I said this, Irene choked on her breath... oooh!

"Come out, my sister... come out," I said teasingly, looking at her, but she cleared her throat and said, " We'll discuss it later, first come to the hostel,"  she said and started walking near to her car.

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS...