ch 6

BAE'S GARDEN...

Lim left from there to get some fresh air so, he sat on a bench in the garden in deep thoughts. He felt someone is near him, so he turned around, it was Skyler. Lim took Skyler onto his lap. After a minute, Skyler asked, " why is grandpa so angry with you?"

" because I had married your mother against their wish, that's why. " Lim said softly.

"Why did you marry against their wish?" Skyler asked, getting a frown on his face. Lim took Skyler closer to him and said, " I love your mother so much, that's why. "

"When did you first met mother?" Skyler asked calmly.

"Before you were born, I was working as an architect in L&J company though I'm one of the partners in the company, I didn't want people to know it. Then, an IT seminar was organized in Seoul; I went there as a Project leader. Your mother came there as an IT student. We met like that." Limario said until he remembered all their memories.

FLASHBACK...

Lim'S POV ( Limario's pov)

It was 4:00 clock in the morning; even though I slept at midnight, I still didn't feel sleepy so, I went for a morning walk.

I was strolling on the street. It was so peaceful. Busan is a beautiful living place. As I was walking, I found a place where we could see the sunrise, and it's still time for it to happen so, I bought some coffee and sat where people couldn't see me. There came a girl standing near the railing, and I think she was also waiting for the sunrise scenario.  As the sunrise started, it was a beautiful view to see. I was not only talking about the view but also the beautiful girl standing while watching the scenery. She was so beautiful that I unconsciously burnt my tongue while taking the first sip of my coffee.

"Oh! ouch!" I kept the coffee cup far away from my mouth. I think the girl heard me so, she covered her face with the hoodie and left the place. I stood there looking at her; I sound like a stalker, never mind.

I took a coffee for Jisoo also and started walking towards his apartment. While I was having my coffee, I was thinking about that girl. It's not like I have never seen a beautiful girl, but she was beyond beautiful. Everything about her was so elegant and attractive. I'm here for a two weeks stay, so it's better I don't think about her, it's not like I would meet her again.

I had reached the apartment; Jisoo was still sleeping, so I took a shower and ordered breakfast for both of us. Jisoo came out of his room, sat on the couch, and caught his head. "hangover," I asked him; in return, he nodded his head, so I gave him medicine and water. Jisoo went for a bath.

After breakfast, Jisoo and I played games and discussed some matters about the Project. Jisoo is the CEO of the company, he doesn't need to come to the seminar with me, but he had to meet his uncle, so he came along with me.

That late night, Jisoo took me to a party, we had some drinks, and he was dancing on the dance floor. As I was looking around, I have seen that hoodie girl again. She wore this black dress that's not so casual or too posh, but she still looked like a royal woman. She has this sweet smile on her face while talking to her friends and seems somewhat tipsy. She said something to her friend and walked in the opposite direction, maybe for the washroom. 

I thought to give her privacy, but some guy pulled her roughly and pinned her to the wall near to washroom. At first, I thought it was her boyfriend, but she was struggling, so I thought to help her, but before I could help her, she kicked him and escaped from there. He was trying to chase her, so I kicked him into one of the stalls and closed the door. 

I tried to find her, but she was nowhere near the party. After that, even we left the party as Jisoo is drunk.

Sorry for the grammatical errors