Chapter 24

Authors pov

The next day Jennie and Lisa attended for wedding... The couple were very cute and were very much in love.

Both Jennie and Lim glanced at each other in between as the couple kissed. Sky stood there as he shook his hand with Jennie. After that Lim went to meet some of his colleagues. The sky is with Jennie.

Sky keeps running, Jennie ran to catch him...

" Wait...wait...You may fall, Skyler." Jennie said as caught Sky. As Jennie was talking with Sky Mr. Kang greeted and smiled at her.

" He doesn't know anything..." Before Jennie could defend Lim Mr. Kang spoke.

" Don't try to protect him. I know what he tells about me to others. Shall l tell you one thing? His talent is saving him. You're the right choice for him. I'll come to your marriage. I'll make it more fun than you." Mr.Kang said while smiling softly and left from there...

Jennie smiled hearing Mr.Kang say that she's the right choice for Lim.

" What's it? ' Lim asked as he suddenly stood beside her, Jennie shook her head telling him that it was nothing.

...

Later they left in Lim's car. Lim stopped his car at the gas station and Jennie went to the store near to them as she needed something...

Lim and Skyler waited for Jennie.

" What's Jennie doing inside? " Lim asked Sky.

" Shall l go & see? " Sky said as he looked out the car window...

"Okay, go. " Lim said but before Sky can go he stopped him and said " Hey, wait...wait...one minute...If you go there, you'll eat chocolates. Wait, I'll go. " Lim said and got out of the car and went towards the store.

As Lim went inside the store he was shocked to see that two men with masks, robbed the store and took hold of Jennie. Even after they robbed the store he didn't leave Jennie.

" hey, L-Leave her," Lim said and took out his wallet " You want money, right? Take it..." Lim said and tried to go near Jennie. But the man took Jennie closer like he back hugged her and pointed the gun at her head.

" Lim, please go away," Jennie said as she saw Lim coming toward them. The man that held Jennie laughed and kissed her cheeks and pointed the gun toward Lim, as he was moving backward with Jennie.

Lim's blood boiled looking at Jennie in that state. His eyes darkened, he left the wallet that was in his hand and directly walked towards them. Jennie widened her eyes as she looked at Lim. Jennie bit the robber's hand and she tried to escape but the man slapped her.

There was a Police siren, hearing that the other man left, as the man was distracted Lim went near to him, kicked the gun away, and punched his face repeatedly... until Lim felt like Jennie called him, so he went near to her.

Police came inside, helped Lim, and arrested the man, who was lying on the floor.

Lim went closer to Jennie as he caught her face softly and saw she has a cut mark near her lips, it was bleeding. He helped her stand but she whimpered...

" Jennie, what happened? " Lim asked as she was not able to walk. He immediately took her to the hospital.

The doctor looked at her leg and came to know that her ankle sprained. Pain relief band, the nurse tried to keep it around Jennie's ankle.

As Jennie shouted in pain Lim went near to her and took her closer... Jennie hugged Lim, caught his shirt tightly, and kept her face closer to his chest while closing her eyes tightly not able to bare the pain. Lim softly patted her shoulder.