chapter 19

Limario is back to his life...

Rosie and Jisoo's matter is still unpredictable. Jisoo is still not talking to Rosie. Chanyeol is still trying to talk to Rosie, trying to win her again...

Limario's Pov

Jisoo didn't come home. Skyler is still sleeping, so, as I was about to go to my room, I heard a notification from the phone on the dining table.

Oh, it's Rosie's phone...

I gave the phone to Rosie as she's watching some drama on television.  Before I could even turn, Skyler came rubbing his eyes with a sleepy face. He hugged my legs and slept. Cute, I have a son or a cat. 

So I took him into my hands and held him as he slept on my shoulder... I looked at Rosie but was shocked to see her crying. What happened? Before she could leave, I took the phone and was more surprised by a photo of Jisoo kissing a girl...

I caught Rosie's hand and pulled her with me while carrying Skyler...

We left in the car to bring Jisoo home. 

As we reached that place, I gave Skyler to Rosie and left inside the club to bring Jisoo.

ROSIE'S POV

After some time, Lim came out with Jisoo... Lim took Skyler from me, and I helped Jisoo sit in the back seat. Skyler was still in Lim's hand while driving.

I wiped Jisoo's face as he was sweating a lot...

" Talk to him, Rosie..." Lim said, hearing this, I didn't know what to tell. I just sighed.

" He's not talking to me, Lim. I think I'm losing him." I said, looking out.

"If you'll not talk now, you both may lose... Whatever happened in the past days, let it be in the past..." Lim said. Hearing this, I started thinking about his words...

Author's Pov

As Rosie was in deep thought, Jisoo slowly opened his one eye and signaled Lim to talk more. Seeing this, Lim signaled him as Rosie was about to look at them. Seeing this, Jisoo closed his eyes...

" Whatever you feel, confess to Jisoo... hmm... Is Chan still talking to you?" Lim asked slowly.

" He's  asking me to meet him, but I don't want to..." Rosie paused and continued again, " You know it's my fault, don't you think I deserve this".

" When  Chan kissed you, you were in a mess, confused that's the reason you didn't react... If you loved Chan, you would go to meet him yesterday, but you didn't go... I strongly believe you love Jisoo. The happiness I saw when you were pregnant and your love for Jisoo, I believe you," Lim said, looking at Rosie through the mirror... Rosie didn't say anything but Lim could see tears in her eyes.

Even Jisoo felt like crying.

Rosie's pov

We safely arrived at our home... Lim helped Jisoo into our room.

After Lim left, I removed Jisoo's clothes and cleaned his body, helping him wear fresh clothes...

He slept, so I was about to leave, but I was shocked when he caught my hand tightly and pulled me towards him... in no minute I was on him...

Jisoo didn't utter anything. He was looking at me. After that incident, this is the first time we are this close. I was about to get up, but he pulled me closer to him.

" Why didn't you meet Chanyeol?" this was the first thing he asked me... I didn't say anything, but one thing I could understand is, Jisoo is insecure...