Chapter 25

AUTHORS POV

The next night V arranged drinks and celebrated his happiness in the apartment with everyone. Jisoo even invited Seulgi and Jieun to drink with them, Jieun's hand is good now... Rosie, Mina, and Sky are in the mansion, and Jisoo is here with them partying.

Everyone was drunk, they sang and danced funnily... V sang his favorite song while looking at Jennie as she smiled awkwardly.

Even Seulgi and Jieun were awkwardly glancing at each other... As V and Jennie danced Lim looked at them while drinking... He had an unreasonable expression on his face, even while dancing Jennie glanced at Lim.

After sometime...

V and Jisoo were so drunk that they slept, Jieun was glaring at Seulgi as he was not even looking at her... Something was going on between them. Jieun sang softly and everyone was mesmerized by her voice...

As four of them were in the room they played truth dare... They spun the bottle and laughed as Seulgi asked some funny questions until it turned serious. Jieun spun the bottle and it stopped at Seulgi...

" Are you in love with anyone?..." Jieun asked looking at him directly, Seulgi tried to drink the shot but Jieun stopped his hand, " answer me" Jieun asked as she looked at Seulgi...

" Yah! Leave me..." Seulgi panicked seeing Jieun that closer to him. Jennie laughed looking at Seulgi but gasped at Jieun's next move...

She kissed Seulgi on the lips and pulled away but Seulgi caught her face, pulled her face, and kissed harder.

Lim closed Jennie's eyes and pulled her out of the room.

" Yah! I'm not Kid, leave me" Jennie said as she pulled away from Lim and looked at him.

" You're a kid...now go and sleep," Lim said. Jennie smiled looking at Lim, acting cute...

" That's what I was telling you're still a kid," Lim said and was about to turn around but Jennie pulled Lim's shirt... In that process, Lim fell on the couch and Jennie fell on his lap.

Lim asked her to get up but Jennie caught Lim's shirt and pulled him closer, keeping her lips closer to his lips. Lim looked at the features of Jennie's face... How cute she's... Jennie blushed at the way Lim was looking at her...

" Do you still think I'm a kid..." Jennie said seductively licking her lips. " Y-Yes..." Lim gasped for air as he froze looking at her.

Jennie looked at him and touched his face until she looked at his lips... She wanted to avoid her urge to kiss him but she couldn't... But... Still, she kissed him...

It was just a peck but she liked it, his lips were soft, there was some warm feeling in her heart, It was so good that she wanted the kiss to happen again and again... Her gaze softened as she looked at Lim. Lim looked at her softly in return.

" Don't you love me..." she tilted her head softly and asked him with teary eyes but before Lim can answer Jennie slept on Lim's shoulder, She keeps mumbling to love her...Lim didn't say anything, he hugged her softly...

" I love you.." Lim thought while looking at her...

~~~

The next morning...

V and Jennie have an evening flight, so they were packing their bags...

Lim was in his room, he didn't go to the office...he didn't feel like going. Lim came out of his deep thoughts as he saw Skyler walking toward him.

" Come! " Lim asked Sky to come closer as Sky stood in front of him.

" Nini is going away please ask her to stay back." Sky said softly as he hugged Lim.