Chapter 23

AUTHORS POV

Jisoo and Rosie went to the doctor to know about Rosie's condition... Lim, Sky, and Jennie stayed in the apartment.

Lim was helping in dressing Sky as he has to go to school. Jennie was looking at Lim and Sky as they were getting ready to leave.

" Sky, have milk. You are not drinking milk every day." Lim said as he looked at Skyler.

" Instead of suffering like this you can marry, isn't it? " Jennie said as she took the vase from the table and placed it in another place.

" Wearing a tie is much easier than getting married. " Lim said as he was helping Sky with the tie.

" I had arranged it now only, why are you spoiling it? " Jennie said as she saw Lim taking the vase and keeping it again on the table.

" Irene likes them to be there, though, she is not alive... " Lim said softly looking at Jennie.

" You're a very good man, Lim," Jennie said as she was amused by his words about her sister.

" Why're you so late to know that? " Lim said as he chuckled looking at Jennie who was smiling softly.

" Shall l also come to your office? " Jennie asked helping Sky wear his shoes.

" Only if l go, isn't it," Lim said as he was packing Sky's lunch.

" Why?" Jennie asked.

"l must go to our Disgusting guy's son's marriage," Lim said with his irritated face.

" Who's that Disgusting guy?" Jennie asked as she was confused.

" My boss. He has 2 wives one here & another one in Korea. He had trapped my lady boss who has a son. He became the M.D. of the company. My madam is a very good lady. We tolerate him only because of our madam. To hell with him & his foolish jokes." Lim said as he sat on the sofa.

" Then, what's the problem? Take me also to the marriage. " Jennie said also sitting on the sofa.

" I'll get bored by going there. What'll you do by coming there? " Lim asked Jennie.

" I'll keep you beyond boredom's reach. I, Lucky everyone of us will go." Jennie said and looked at Sky who nodded at Jennie.

" Rosie and Jisoo will not come with us as they went to the hospital, only 3 of us should go?... " Lim said and looked at Jennie and Sky, who sat like cats waiting for the master's order.

" Okay, let's go..." Lim said as Jennie and Sky cheered.

" Then, what about my school? " Skyler asked as he looked at his dad.

" I'll get you through the academics even if it's by marrying your teacher," Lim said.

" Oh! God! No." Sky shouted looking at Lim as he chuckled.

>>>

....

After that, they left for the venue...

...

" l threw an Egg from 2 floors. But, it didn't break...Why? " Mr.Kang was asking some questions to his employees, Lim's team members.

Did anyone catch it?

Did you put on any sponge bed?

Sir, we lost.

Please tell the reason, sir.

" It's pure luck..." He said and laughed loudly, others felt like crying at his jokes but still laughed as he's the MD.