chapter 11

Irene's Pov

" Rene, let's go out. I'm bored." Jennie was calling me, but I didn't respond. I'm not in a mood to talk to anyone right one.
"oh! stop sulking! He will message you." I heard Joy's teasing voice, this girl...

"Who said I was waiting for Lim's message? I'm just not feeling well, that's it," I said and sat on the bed, removing the blanket on my body.
"Did Joy say Limario's name? Oho, something... something is happening" oh! God! Now, Wendy is also teasing me. Hearing Wendy's word, Joy and Jennie also started laughing.

"Jennie bear let's go out," I said and dragged her with me. She's still laughing, arghh... someone saves me from these Santas. As I was hungry, I just took her to one of the open restaurants.
As we sat down, Jennie asked me about Sehun. Right now, I don't want to hear or talk about him.

"Okay, Rene, tell me, what's wrong... or you are confused about Sehun and Lim Oppa..." Jennie asked me.

"I don't know Jennie, and I can't tell that I don't like Sehun; he's a good guy... It was all okay until Lim came into my life. He's not all like my other suitors. Lim is unique. He has entered into my life like a cyclone.
I'm not able to judge how sincere he's in his love." I said, sighing.

"What's there in it? We'll test him. From your description, even if his face is average, I'll accept him. What's your problem?" Jennie said casually, and here I'm terrified?

"Problem? You know about my father. He'll kill me if I say about love." as I was saying all this to Jennie, I got a message from Sehun that he wanted to meet me, what should I do?...

"Okay, leave about uncle to me! I'll manage them. Even if they disagree... You elope with him. In a year, you'll give birth to a child. They'll come and join fondling him/he-" Jennie said, but she stopped talking and started squealing, looking at a man near the entrance of the restaurant... Oh! God! It's Lim...
And why is she so excited as she still doesn't know about Lim.

"God! Jennie stop... He's the guy I was talking about..." I said, covering my face with the menu card.

Jennie's Pov

I was so excited to see him again, I wanted to talk and know more about him but Irene's following words disappointed me... I liked him.

"The guy coming in a brown jacket and black pants, I was talking about him, he's Lim." oh, Okay...wait! It's him that helped Irene in Wendy's house? Hmm...

"You stay here. I'll put Lim to the test. Just answer my call..." I said and called her through my phone, she was trying to stop me, but I didn't listen to her and left to meet him...

Limario's Pov

It's been a hectic day from the morning... The company was having a minor problem, but they neglected it, and now it turned out to be a big problem... whatever, problem solved, I need to have some snacks... As I was waiting for my order... a girl suddenly came and sat on the opposite chair... do I know her?

"Hi, it's me, we met again... Oh sorry, I'm Jennie Kim, by the way," she said... Oh! She's that beautiful girl. I have mistaken her as M.Ds's sister.

"Oh! Hi, I forgot, I have a bouquet due to you, isn't it?" I said and looked at her calmly.
"I wanted to talk to you personally," she said.
" go ahead!" I said softly... why is she so nervous.
"Not here... but sitting there," she said and pointed to a table near to us.
"Look, you're getting tensed up unnecessarily. I'll take it cool, anything! come on, tell me." I encouraged her to talk to me, whatever she wanted to tell me.

"All night, I was sleepless. I've come here to meet my cousin, seeing you here at once... I think I like you," she said, but I didn't allow her to speak more.
"Sorry, I love some other girl," I said, but she asked me, "who?".
"There's a girl like an art film heroin. She won't talk other than looking at me blankly," I said, remembering her cute smile and bunny face.
"Then what about me..." she said slowly ... aww cute.
"I told you that I've already committed myself..." she's more stubborn than me.
" no chance? " she asked me cutely. "no chance, I'm sorry," I said.

"Are you sure? At least as a second wife..." she said.
"What!!!" I was shocked, okay. Seeing my reaction, she continued talking...
" Nothing, I was just saying I've got billions worth of property," Jennie said and gave me a smug look.

"billions!" I said and stopped speaking, not because I was tempted for the offer, stopped because I could feel that Jennie was enjoying so much... I mean, whatever we are talking about.

Irene's Pov

"Billions! " I heard his voice through my phone. I was listening to them. Why did he stop talking, is he tempted for billions. As I was thinking all this, I heard his voice and felt satisfied hearing his reply.

Limario's Pov

"Billions! Then, do one thing... In your next life, retake birth with the same beauty and property; I'll commit myself to you, this life I wanted her." I said calmly.
"Not possible, in any way!" she asked... okay, I ran out of my patience now.

"can't you understand, when I say-" before I could complete talking... Jennie squealed and said, holding her phone, " He's a good guy, Rene baby" Rene, who's Rene... as I was thinking, who's this Rene? Jennie started walking near to a girl who was trying to leave the place. Irene!

I followed them... stood in front of Irene, she was shocked and embarrassed, not looking at me. I said very softly, bending a little so that I could keep eye contact with her.

"What's this, Irene! If you have any doubt about me! You could have asked me. Why all these tests on me?" now hearing this, she slowly looked at me but gave a blank expression. I can quickly tell that she's trying to cover her blushing face.

" she's blushing!" Jennie said and started laughing at Irene.

"Yah! Jennie!" Irene said and glared at Jennie. I just chuckled at them, and Irene looked at me, so I stopped laughing.
"Oh! Miss Korean! If you keep on my love in question, without settling it, I'll get old. Even if I want to try for someone else, then I'll not get any girl-" she was still glaring at me, "I'm telling it seriously, listen carefully" I stopped talking and looked around, finally looking at Irene.

"Baby, please accept my love," I said, and I clapped my hands tightly, bending a little like I was praying.

"accept him, Rene, or else I'll accept him," Jennie said cutely. I stood close to Irene. Before she could say anything, her phone started ringing. Irene answered the call, and I just waited for her reply. The giddy expression was now replaced with nervousness.

"dad! Oh, okay, I'm coming," she was not looking at me, and she didn't allow Jennie to talk, started dragging Jennie while holding her hand. Jennie gave me an apologizing smile. They left.

I just stood there until Irene and Jennie left my sight. I was not disappointed with Irene for no reply, but why was she so tensed talking to her dad. After a minute, I had my snacks and left.

But I still couldn't forget Irene's nervous face; probably she has strict parents. It was Night time, so I went to Jisoo's apartment.

Sorry for the grammatical errors...
Thanks for voting...