chapter 13

Irene's Pov

I  didn't see Lim being this mad. I know I hurt him, Lim, but then I couldn't stop thinking is that am I ready for loving him? Am I prepared to tell my father that I love someone? Am I prepared for whatever storm I'm going to face in the future with this decision...

As I was thinking all this, suddenly someone collapsed onto me, Lim, Rose helped Lim to sit properly, but Lim kept his head on my shoulder.

I couldn't push him, so I just sat properly and adjusted his head. Sehun didn't like whatever I was doing as he was looking blankly at me and glaring at Lim. Sehun is mad...

As everyone was already so drunk, we thought to go home. Sehun asked me if he could drop me near to my hostel, but Wendy was drunk, so drunk, and Rose' said that their apartment is near to this pub, so I declined his offer and helped Wendy to get into the car. Sehun looked at me seriously and left.

Jisoo is driving, and Rose' sat on the passenger seat beside Jisoo. Joy and Wendy sat in the middle, I, Lim, sat in the back seat. Lim's head was on my lap as he was unconscious. I just let it be like that. My mind was occupied with everything that happened today. I didn't realize that I unconsciously caught Lim's hand.

I know whatever I decide will change my life forever. We were already near to their apartment. Rose' helped Joy, and I helped Wendy to get into the apartment. Jisoo took Lim to his room and also helped Mina, took her to Lim's room as they slept together SOMETIMES.

Limario's Pov

Ahh! my head hurts, my lips also. My vision is blurry. Who's being this clingy to me while sleeping? Oh! Minari is hugging me tightly and sleeping peacefully.

But I wanted to drink water, as I checked my phone it was already 3 o'clock. I kept my phone near the bed and left to drink water, slowly getting up as I didn't want to disturb Mina.

I couldn't walk properly as I was still somewhat drunk. I went into the kitchen, near to fridge, opened and drank water.

As I walked towards my room, I felt like there was someone on the balcony. Is it a ghost? I panicked and hid behind the sofa. Wait! When there was already a devil in this home, Jisoo, no spirit could come here.

So, I took slow steps and went near to the person. Oh! It's Irene. As I kept my hand on her shoulder, she shouted, even I screamed in panic hearing her dolphin cry. "Yah! You scared me," she said and kept her hand near to her chest in fear and again asked," and why did you shout."

"you were only shouting, so I thought to volunteer," I said, ok! That's a bad joke as she glared at me and turned to look at the view. It was all silent... My headache increased as I shouted. Seeing my expression, she asked me, " headache" I just nodded and asked her what she was doing here at this hour.

"I couldn't sleep," she asked, looking at me with a deep gaze "you are not mad at me?".
"Why did you think that I'd be mad at you?" I said, looking at her softly.

"I don't know, yesterday, I left you as you were proposing to me. I didn't give a proper answer, and now, I'll be married. your not mad?" If she thinks that I'll be mad for all these things, then she didn't understand me correctly.

I sighed and said what I felt " I'm not mad, I don't even have any right to be mad at you. It's your life, your decisions. I respect it. Coming to me, Yes, I'm hurt, but just because I'm hurt doesn't mean you need to love me or accept me. Love is not all about possessiveness, but it's all about understanding and appreciating. I love you means I understand you. So, don't think about me, think about yourself. What you want is important." She didn't say anything listening to me, not looking at me, starting walking away from me. I didn't stop her and stood there looking at her.