ch 7

(STILL IN FLASHBACK...)

The next day I got up late, I was tired, but I went shopping with Jisoo, he wanted to buy some gifts for his girlfriend Rose'.

As I was looking for a shirt in the men's store, I have seen that hoodie girl again. I thought it's a coincidence the first two times, but it may still be a coincidence. I felt like talking to her, but I remembered that party incident, how she kicked him, she so scary to strangers. I need to know if she has a boyfriend or maybe is married.

I can't go and ask randomly for a friendship. If I don't ask her, I  don't know if I can meet her again. I thought of pranking her. I covered my face with a mask.

When she went into one of the lifts, I also went into the lift; luckily, no one was in the lift. When she was about to turn around, I caught her shoulder and took my gun lighter near to her. She believed that it was a real gun. She was so afraid that I felt guilty, but I need information. 

"Don't turn around,"  I said as she was trying to see my face.

"What did I do? Who are you?" she said in fear.

" What is your name?" I asked her.

"I-Irene," she said, oh god! Why am I doing this?. wow! It's a beautiful name.

"To get our boss released, I have kidnapped you; you are Mayer's daughter, right?"  ah, what rubbish am I talking.

" My father ... Mayer? You must have mistaken me for someone. He's an agriculturist." Irene looks cute, so cute; come on, concentrate, Lim.

" don't turn around. Where do you live?" I asked.

" I live in a college hostel in  Seoul. " Irene said.

"Okay... are you in love with anyone?" I asked her.

" yuck! no!" Irene said, and her expression is like she is disgusted with the word love. Ah.. why Rene?.

"Are you engaged to anyone?" I asked her... what I wanted to know all these.

"Oh! no!...  why? are all these required to ask when you kidnap someone?" Irene asked innocently. Dame! I'm with a gun, but she's killing with her cuteness.

"Yah! to save me from any future shocks."  as I said, that lift stopped on the last floor so, I quickly escaped from there.

SEMINAR DAY...

I told Jisoo the whole situation and how dumb Irene believed the lighter was a real gun. As I was laughing, I could see a girl coming near to us. IRENE, dame run idiot run, wait...  why am I even running, but her expression is as if she recognized me.

" I'll come in a minute. Wait for me, Jisoo," I said and trying to leave from there.

"Stop... hey, you stop," Irene said, but before even I could escape, she came in front of me, she's so fast.

"You were the kidnapper in the lift, isn't it?" Irene asked seriously. She's so scary. But I didn't speak and acted as I couldn't talk.

"I know that you can speak, tell me the truth, who are you?"  Irene asked, giving me a warning look. Why is she so cute.

"Yes, I can speak, and my name is Lim; I was the kidnapper in the lift!  Are you  satisfied now?" I said, looking at her.

"Aren't you ashamed of doing it?" Irene said, looking serious.