ch 3

Newzealand airport...

"Come, let's sit in the lounge. " Jisoo said, taking Rose's hand and sitting on one of the empty chairs.

"You guys sit here; we'll go to the gift shop and come back, come with me, Skyler. " Limario said and took Skyler to the nearest gift shop in the airport.

Limario did some checking, selected a beautiful gift, and gave it for packing, but before the lady could take it for packing, Skyler said that he also wanted to look at the present. While the lady was giving the gift, it slipped from her hands, but before the facility could hit the floor, someone caught the gift. A handsome man saw it.

"It's a beautiful gift. Can you pack it for me?" That handsome man said, looking at the lady.

"Sorry, sir, it is already taken by him." the lady said and left for packing the gift. Limario paid the bill and was going with Skyler.

The handsome man was disappointed and said, " why do you need such a good gift?" in Korean, but he didn't expect Limario would answer him in the Korean language.

" For my Korean wife's cousin. " Limario said and left the shop.

" Korean?... brother," the handsome man realizes and followed Limario.

"Sorry, brother, without knowing you're a Korean man, I blabbered. The girl I love would love this gift. Won't you give it to me?" the handsome man said, but Limario just glared at him and left. But this handsome man didn't stop.

"He exactly looks like BTS Jungkook," he said, looking at Skyler, but limario didn't stop. " You only judge, wife's cousin or the girl you love is great?" the handsome man said, but Limario is pissed off.

" what's all this for such a small gift?" Limario said, glaring at the man.

"It's small, isn't it, then..." before he could speak, Limario spoke, " I don't like your behavior. I'll not give it to you." Limario said and realized that he was already near Jisoo and Rose'.

"Let's go," Limario said to them and lifting Skyler so that he could carry him.

"It seems flight is delayed by an hour! -sit down." Jisoo said, looking at Limario and taking Skyler onto his lap. Limario sat beside him.

"OH! GOD! " said the handsome man and sat beside Limario. "oh, hi, my name is Kim Taehyung, you can also call me V. " V introduced himself to Jisoo and Rose'.

"keep it with you", said Limario giving the gift to Rose, and glared at Taehyung.

"Please, brother! don't look like that at me," Taehyung said and looked another way like he was telling some great story... " please, try to understand my feelings. The girl I love is my childhood classmate. Losing my parents at a very young age, my uncle brought me up in Newzealand. Ten years ago, I lost my uncle and returned to Korea again, staying in that girl's house. I studied Medicine with that girl. People in her house like me very much, they've agreed to our marriage also. But, they've left it for me to ask her. If I give this gift and tell her, I love you. I believe that she'll agree." Taehyung smiled brightly and looked beside him, surprised because there is no one.

Limario finally escaped from him and caught the flight in time with his son, sister, and brother-in-law.

They finally reached Korea, but for going to Bae's residency, they need to travel by boat or ship.

Sorry for the grammatical errors...