Chapter 20

Author's Pov

After driving for a while Lim's car was stopped by some of the bikers...

There are fewer people on the road in this area and these bikers looked like gangsters.

Lim didn't utter anything, one of the men asked Lim to leave the girl to them. Lim asked Jieun to get down but she was too scared and with tearful eyes pleaded to help her. Seeing this even Mina felt like crying.

As Jieun was not listening, Lim yanked Jieun from the car and shoved her against the man. Seeing this Mina got out of the car. Mina was upset by Lim's behavior and tried to help Jieun but Lim stopped her. " What are you doing? Sit inside the car... Mina! " Lim said and caught her wrist.

" Leave me, I need to help her," Mina said but Lim tried to stop...

" what's wrong with you, when did you become this insensitive..." Mina said irritatedly...

" I can't lose someone close to me again, Mina... I wanted to have peaceful life..." Lim said, hearing this Mina said " Imagine Irene in her position then you will understand the pain of losing someone" and left to save Jieun. As the man was dragging Jieun, Mina caught Jieun's hand and pulled Jieun towards her. One of the men, who was annoyed with all this, grabbed an iron rod and tried to hit Mina but Lim caught it in time.

Lim hit the man with the same rod but before they could react they heard the police 🚨 and in fear, they left... Lim left to home with Mina and Jieun...

They arrived home safe. Mina helped Jieun to walk as her leg was hurt but noticing this Lim stopped going into the apartment and helped Jieun by holding her in bridal style.

Rosè looked at this and assisted Jieun to sit on the couch... Mina explained the situation to Rosé and Jisoo... Rosé felt bad and said she will help Jieun. They all had dinner and Jieun slept in a room with Mina.

In chaesoo room

Jisoo came out of the restroom and glanced at Rosé who was in deep thought staring at something.

As Jisoo moved closer to Rosé, he realized that she was looking at the positive pregnancy kit, that relates to their lost baby. Rosé's facial expression says that she still couldn't forget about their unborn baby.

" you still kept that with you," Jisoo asked softly, deliberately hugging Rosé.

" No, I was searching for a Pendrive and I got this," she said and became quiet while glancing at it. Jisoo took away that kit from Rosé and kept it away from her. He slowly made her sleep beside him, Rosé automatically snuggled keeping her head in the crook of his neck.

" What's bothering you Rosé, is it again about the baby?" Jisoo asked softly, as he doesn't want to trigger her memories, which hurt her.

"It's about my family, I wanted to know about them. I at least wanted to know about my father Jisoo, you said he's dead but I received information that he's alive" Rosé said but Jisoo didn't say anything.

" I love you," Jisoo said softly, unrelated to Rosé's words, and started softly kissing Rosé. Gradually the kiss turned into something more. For some reason, Rosé felt that Jisoo's touch would become more passionate whenever she would notify him about her father.

Maybe it's his way of confiding her that he's willing to live with her, willing to find forever love in their day-to-day life.

~~~

Past two days, Jieun is staying with them...

Jisoo's Pov

As I was doing my work in my office, I received a call from Seulgi, it's Kang. Seulgi... my best friend, we studied in the same university...